Status
Not open for further replies.
well this is a popular welcome!

im pissed right now so whatever i say below tell Jay this should not affect our business relations lol

firstly i want a pic :/ lol
Secondly your part of my clan as you used to live by me :/ (Were born and bread Midlands)

thirdy. i forgot wat the fuck i was gonna say... oh yea you will remember me as the shitty speller.. i get bullied alot here and its not fair but who gives a flying :/

Yeah i had to remove the link Ak47, don't want to land myself a ban especially on day one ;)

Lol getting pissed while on chat is never a good idea, or pissed facebooking i found out that the hard way :( I've never lived in the midlands iv'e been in east yorkshire all my life its just Jay whos the ex-brummie but iv'e yorkshirefied him =) and you'll need to aks Jay if i can put a pic up not sure he's happy about it in warez forums.

And don't worry i'm not the best speller either so now people might leave you alone and bully me now lol.... hope not though!

He most certainly is NOT my boss i assure you, but he likes to think so ;)

So if he asks, tell him i said i'm his bitch lol 8-)

lol He most certainly is your boss, he is the man, so he rules the roost :P

Don't worry, I will tell Jay, next time I speak to him that you said you are his personal slave, and will do anything he says, even if it means not nagging him :P

Only joking lol

Bah! You really know how to grind my geard don't you Daniel!! XD

But i have quite missed you winding me up in some strange way! Besides, i know what you said is far from the truth :D

That's a bit unfair making me feel guilty lol, i tell you what you can be on BOTH lists :)

Just have to wait 48 hours so i can actually have one and have a sig etc.... hate waiting....

lol I want to just be on respected list :(

The new probation group is quite new, when I joined up it never had one lol

It is to make sure everyone is good :P

Well, i'm not a wannabe i actually am, ask Jayfella he's seen the proof for the past 5 years lol.

Thanks for the welcome anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back