How To Encode Movies *700MB To 300MB* Step By Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever I run this megui software, i get the error 'megui has stopped working' 'windows is searching for a solution, I wait for the solution but the process gets killed somehow. i checked google, seems like few people got the same message ... any fix?

Depends on the source u use ... if u use 720p source to get a regular sized rip...its equivalent (and even better) quality then 700MB DVDRips in much less size.

you can do that to 700mb dvdrips too. but it depends on the audio/video bitrate :) if the releaser who releases that movie in dvdrips if he not encoded the movie to mkv and changed it to avi. then you can encode it with good quality. otherwise it will look shit a little lol

That could work if you using 720p BluRay sources not 700MB DVDRips. :P;)

Yup, it all comes down to the encoder...I used 720p Bluray sources for all my BRRips and result is quite good [if the screens are not too big of course].

Of course many encoders don't do it like that coz it means much greater download sizes (of original Bluray sources) and then more encoding time as well. 8-)

Wow just another amazing thread by Cyberaff. :)

All over net i search every where, but this thread is like fully package. <3
Appreciate your nice work Cyberaff. Inshallah we gonna get lot's of surprise like this by Cyberaff. B-)

9b5632400125824a04963cec49a6bb56.jpg

5e16ac966d2f701d6f8a35acf6922945.jpg

is this speed ok?

Thanks to CyberAff.
Already ripped 8 gb into 2gb ;)

though it was time consuming.! :D

Come up with something regarding game ripping (pc+psp+ps3+ps2+xbox360)
I am waiting for it! ;)

It asking me for "NeroAACenc.exe" again and again? I downloaded it closed MeGui past file start MeGui and it try to update "NeroAACenc.exe" again and can't? Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back