How To Encode Movies *700MB To 300MB* Step By Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to encode movies for triniwarez years ago. But I did it on xp. Does this work on 7 as well??? I think no coz am having an error about neroacc codec which asks for update but it fails to update though I have the updated codecs in my PC.

My config is Phenom quadcore 3 .1 GHZ
4GB RAM
1TB HDD
1GB Graphix

Cool tut. Anyway, in market I can see they can stuff in 5 movies in one DVD which can be played on the player. As I know the dvd is limited by duration of the movie like the Audio CD which you can't put in more than 15 songs of about 4mn-6mn tracks, so how do they do that?

Cool tut. Anyway, in market I can see they can stuff in 5 movies in one DVD which can be played on the player. As I know the dvd is limited by duration of the movie like the Audio CD which you can't put in more than 15 songs of about 4mn-6mn tracks, so how do they do that?

yeah theres a tool out to do what you're saying can't remember the name but i know that i did few times

I used to encode movies for triniwarez years ago. But I did it on xp. Does this work on 7 as well??? I think no coz am having an error about neroacc codec which asks for update but it fails to update though I have the updated codecs in my PC.

My config is Phenom quadcore 3 .1 GHZ
4GB RAM
1TB HDD
1GB Graphix

wassup? i was a encoder too there as "Kingaff" me and "iCut" were encoding xD

btw the error you're getting because you didnt download this http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nerodigital-nero-aac-codec.php which i already stated in teh thread read it carefully

and yeah it does work with windows 7 i'm also using 7 and it;s working fine

For all those who are having problems google for a portable version, no need to set it up! just update the profiles.. and it will do.

For all those who are having problems google for a portable version, no need to set it up! just update the profiles.. and it will do.

mind being more specific with links :) thanks

woooo... thats a long process

yeah i know thanks <3

awesome tutorial m8
appreciated
im taking a backup of this incase the images fail :|xD

yeah i did a backup of images but you do also in case if i lost them i will contact ya <3

thanks

yeah theres a tool out to do what you're saying can't remember the name but i know that i did few times

wassup? i was a encoder too there as "Kingaff" me and "iCut" were encoding xD

btw the error you're getting because you didnt download this http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nerodigital-nero-aac-codec.php which i already stated in teh thread read it carefully

and yeah it does work with windows 7 i'm also using 7 and it;s working fine

Great Kigaff. My username was Kenith and I know iCut who started the encoding team. Nice to see you here. BTW I downloaded the nero codecs. Let me try again and post the screenshots.

Repz added. Successfully encoded, but I couldn't find the video format x264 HQ Slow. Advise what is the issue. Encoded in 15 minutes with my (Phenom quad core processor). Cheers

Somehow, this does not work for me.

Firstly, it says on the start-up that the profiles couldn't be loaded and then I still get the asking for the nero codecs, even if I pasted them into megui-direction.

Is there anyone willing to help me?

Kind regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back