How to earn money while uploading games, movies, music, and xxx. Tips and tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that there is one upload scheme for all. Everyone should discover own system that works for him and when that happens i don't think that he/she will share it. Some of forums you listed here have 0 views on all first page posts and uploading there is waste of time.

i agree. and i've not shared the main sites. cause its located somewhere else. but this site are good too. but don't expect you'll earn some bucks in same time. when you upload the file. and post it :)

This is the Best and detailed tutorial you can found on the internet about making money from uploading to file host and forum posting.

Thank you

thank you mate :)

awesome tips, thanks CyberAff so much

thank you

(y) ------------

<3

now that is a proper tut... Excellent job bro.+++1

thank you gfxguru

a very-very nice information.
thank you for your time making this for us.
even though i am not an uploader (yet), but this tut adding me up...

Thank you so much..

THE BEST TUTORIAL SO FAR !!!!!

Thanks a lot, this is the best tutorial, with 'down to earth' explanation, so that everybody can understand. I really feel the need to thank you for your effort. You helped me a lot.
Best wishes,
Biserb

all is nice

the bellow sites or awesome fro getting downloads
avaxhome.ws
freshwap
softarchive.net
it is my personal experions
if u have any doubt pm me

Great share, thanks for the tutorial that don't require a sign up to your referral link B-)

I am a newbie on uploading so i will do what you shared, and i will come back here again to give my update on my earnings.

More powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back