How fast is your internet? (Indians Only)

How fast is your internet? (ONLY FOR INDIANS)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bentink

This thread is only for the Indians. Internet speed on average is very poor here, so I want to make an average of the speed in India.

Please use the poll and post your screenshots along with the type of connection, plan type, plan cost, data usage allowance per month in your plan and how much data you use per month.

736552885.png

736558844.png

Unmetered, paying Rs 1399 + Tax

193 comments
Hey there are already a few people who have voted but not posted, plese update about your details as mentioned in the first post.

I go for tata photon and airtel, which are best for me as I can roam anywhere with my laptop...
BTW my BSNL 3g is also good but lacks behind the Bandwidth for which I have to recharge Rs60 every 3 days for 100 MB...

bentink ur using alliance rite...
Dont worry they have a change in their tarrif plan which I heard...
BTW sify is also good in terms of service but costs higher...

They have unmetered at Rs 3000 ;)

U think m gonna pay 3000 on my stupid nokia 5800 instead of recharging for Rs60 per 3 days...

When I can use 600 a month y to spend 3000 without any reason...
Think the other way when I own airtel and tata and 3g is just for temporary...;)

Sorry I meant they are going to have a change in there tarrif plan and yes mite be decreasing...
And u own 4 connections...
Wow great what else do u have then name them...<_<

Well their 1 Mbps plan was Rs 1399 when Airtel 1 Mbps was more than Rs 2400.

Now Airtel 1 Mbps is Rs 1399, so alliance will ofcourse decrease it to attract new users.

I have Airtel data card, Photon +, BSNL BB, and last of all Alliance (newest addition!)

U think m gonna pay 3000 on my stupid nokia 5800 instead of recharging for Rs60 per 3 days...

When I can use 600 a month y to spend 3000 without any reason...
Think the other way when I own airtel and tata and 3g is just for temporary...;)

Airtel 2 GB on mobile (+ computer)= Rs 98 per 30 days

And now airtel has changed FUP from 100 GB to 25 GB on the 1 Mbps plan.

I am airtel valued customer since 2000 and they have my fixed unmetered plan...
Now think how lucky I am with my 4 mbps connections for 2999 only and also sometimes speed on demand which I get for 50 rs for 1 hour with 8 mbps...
And they sometimes gimme bonus also...:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back