HotFiles.ws - Earn $25/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi..,

what about download speed ?

the same file i uploaded on some other host gives me more downloads than you

can u increase download speed for free users ?

You sell premium account via Paypal, you crazy? Paypal does not work with the filehosts, your account in the payment system will be suspended for 180 days very soon! And you can not pay webmasters. So this means that you are a scam in the first place. Add a credit card!
their Paypal has been limited already...I think admin will run away now.

I never tried this host since beginning when I saw they use only Paypal as payment to purchase premium account.:|

what is this you count download but not usd why

now just got the payment thank you very very much

Last edited:
hello..,

all my files r above 15 MB

downloads counting...earnings not moving rather frozen X-(

all my uploads r now wasted :(

where is xcpdq ?? X-(

why don't u reply us about adding webmoney or liberty ?
As I previously said we are looking into ways of implementing this. Please be patient. We will try to add as many payout methods as possible.
We're talking about maximum file size for free user and you're talking about the number of downloads !!!!
also you answer some members and ignore the rest .
I will return to this topic after a month from now to see if your xfilehostx still exists .
We will not increase the file size for anonymous users. We'll be here waiting for you next month, as you said. Also, what can I reply to useless posts such as you are a s*** host?
Please added FTP and payment Webmoney !!!

no FTP only Luser host !!!
We will consider adding FTP soon. Until then you can use our website to upload files, or even remote upload. As for webmoney see my post above.

hello xcpdq..,

u replied to all comments bypassing the most important issue...stats.. its frozen for hrs now

downloads r counting but earnings frozen

what about lost earnings ?

all my uploads r wasted now

their Paypal has been limited already...I think admin will run away now.

I never tried this host since beginning when I saw they use only Paypal as payment to purchase premium account.:|
I do not know what they had hoped. :facepalm:

People, if you see the Paypal as a payment system to buy premium account, which means that soon there will be nothing file hosting you pay. Because Paypal does not work with the file hosts and immediately freezes accounts for 180 days!

The filehost with ONLY PAYPAL = SCAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back