HotFiles.ws - Earn $25/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sell premium account via Paypal, you crazy? Paypal does not work with the filehosts, your account in the payment system will be suspended for 180 days very soon! And you can not pay webmasters. So this means that you are a scam in the first place. Add a credit card!

download counts but money is not. What is going on I bought a premium paid $ 5.

whether someone counts dollars per download?

Last edited:
I bought a premium account via paypal but my account is still free user what is going on, bought an account for 15 days
Our system had a small bug which has been fixed. Your account has been upgraded to premium and we added a few days extra, as an apology.
No option for selecting PPD or PPS?
This will be enabled later tonight. Currently both are enabled for your account.
After Request, how long we could receive our money?
Need a CreditCard Paygate!!!
We will process payouts as soon as possible.
download counts but money is not. What is going on I bought a premium paid $ 5.

whether someone counts dollars per download?
Make sure the file size is at least 15 MB. Your account has been upgraded to premium.
This file reached max downloads limit

Please increase download limit for guest to 500 per file instead of 200
Please ask your users to register. It takes 1 minute only. However, we will consider to increase this. Thank you for the suggestion.

I tried , but I did not get downloads , no one wanted to register for download

you said that the registration takes only 1 minute , let me tell you that visitor takes only 20 seconds

to find the same film, for example, on another file host , how do you want they register !!!!

visitor so lazy and they want everything that is quick and easy
:facepalm:

increase download limit for free user to 500 mb would be useful if you want gaining Visitors .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back