Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have escalated the dispute into a claim and tell Paypal that is was a virtual service and not for goods (which is only covered by the dispute procedure).

ye but theres a chance he could still open a new dispute

so you best closing paypal yourself but delete your details like bank etc first

Only one dispute is possible per transaction.

Also, you would have won, as services are not covered by PayPal dispute (I know from the episode with scamming host).

Dude you need to do this

Windows-Shutdown.jpg

ok here's another question.. what if paypal close my account? can i still open a new account with same bank account? or credit card?

I don't think you can open another one, get your mother's card and register that with paypal (use a different browser/comp) :))

I suspect once the owner logs into his paypal account he'll receive that limited message saying suspicious activity or something, and paypal might trace your ip and your account - especially with what you've written here - posting his paypal email and all. Dude if you are going to access his account be very stealthy, Paypal's security is off the roof :)

To be honest, there is not any seller protection for digital services, unfortunately I think you will loss the money :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back