Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of times keylogged attracted by Cracked Software..

So best way to save ur computer or passwords .. when u install Cracked Software Disconnected ur Internet Connection for ur Pc

Dont ever use KIS 2012 or Pure.
Last time I use it, it was CPU buster and almost killed my performance.

Try KIS 2011, the best in performence. Updates and regular scan protects me without any kind of trouble ;)

Ps. Keep your OS updated too.

Reinstall OS
Install NOD 32 (Buy it, it's worth it!!!)
Install ZoneAlarm Firewall (buy it)
Install Malwarebyte Anti Malware
Install Spy-Bot Search and Destroy

Scan your computer with all the software above once a week and your done.

In a previous thread, I recommend Kaspersky (1st Choice) or Nod32 (2nd Choice) - This is fine.

ZoneAlarm is garbage never use it.

Malwarebytes is all you really need.

Spy-Bot Search and Destroy is outdated and nobody really uses it anymore and don't recommend using it to anyone.

You get only trojans and spy programs from downloading them illegally.

Depends on the source, but you're right you shouldn't use cracked "Security Programs" that are protecting you. I've paid for Kaspersky for 1 year (No longer use any anti-virus as it was a waste because I don't get trojaned. Never! - Not even spyware. - but do an occional Malwarebytes scan once awhile, the free version - still removes anything - Mostly tracking cookies.

How isn't that enough? A virus can't stay on the hard drive after it's been formatted, or wiped, you shouldn't post information you have no idea about.

That's the thing he didn't format it, He just installed "Windows" on top of his current Windows install; therefore it would more than likely still be there including Windows Backup; I mean when that does happen a "New Folder" named "Windows" appears and the old one is named liked "Windows.0" - but the Trojan is still there and exists because they're usually executed my "User" temp directory accounts, whereas a Re-install all your files and user directories are still intact-ed and therefore the viruses re-activate itself. Not always, but usually the scenario.

Dont ever use KIS 2012 or Pure.
Last time I use it, it was CPU buster and almost killed my performance.

Try KIS 2011, the best in performence. Updates and regular scan protects me without any kind of trouble ;)

Ps. Keep your OS updated too.

I never use any KIS - I've used just Kaspersky Anti-Virus as that's all I would need, but even then it was slightly resource heavy - but I notice that with all Anti-Viruses and the few things I notice you can do is disable any "Animation" and most importantly disable all logging as it scans and writes to your hard drive continually and "Reading" and "Writing" puts a slight strain on the hard drive because it's creating those log files, this doesn't disable the "Found Log" just the "Scanning" or "Non Scanning" log...as it just constantly goes and there is a big difference I've noticed by disabling logging. In fact when I bought Kaspersky and done this, I forgot I even had an anti-virus, just ran in the background and didn't notice anything difference once I disabled all that.

i got my namecheap account back:)

now hope i can get my name.com account back

those stupid hackers from pakistan kills the hard work of people

if i tell here which tools i use now, the hacker can read it and bypass those tools as he know which tools i use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back