GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012-01-02 268 / $2.452 0 / $0 $0 $2.452
2012-01-03 187 / $1.384 0 / $0 $0.1602 $1.5442

i'm earning groovefiles , why u don't upgrade for me ?

Is FTP been fixed yet?

just tried, not yet :facepalm:

some tips:
for those who uploaded via FTP and got duplicated files, when exporting links, use the second texarea generated links, it has the file size info. you can screen out those wrong sized duplicate files using that list.

Last edited:
Remote upload from Fsn - 170kb/s
Remote upload from USA 1Gbit/s Server - 300kb/s
Web upload through my home EU 10Mbit/s connection - 200kb/s
@GrooveFile Good design , nice pay rates , fast payments , but How to upload files with this speed ?

hi..groovefile
at 01-01 816 DL have 10.97 RED.1
but..:facepalm:
the RED.2 1182 DL only 4.339..What happened...
Please check my account...
account:53min

and my all files over 451MB

1222kpk.png

hi..groovefile

1222kpk.png

you should check your filesize in the filemanager mate, make sure they are 451 MB and not less than that.

but come to think of it, now my files are at correct filesizes but the download/earnings proportion is also decreasing by a lot.

Thanks bro!!! I love It <3
smile.gif

3OvpOO.jpg

Enjoy,

We will always be offering the best and fastest payouts.

Is FTP been fixed yet?

just tried, not yet :facepalm:

some tips:
for those who uploaded via FTP and got duplicated files, when exporting links, use the second texarea generated links, it has the file size info. you can screen out those wrong sized duplicate files using that list.

FSC remote upload sucks

We will have a lot of updates this week.
Please stay tuned!

Regards, Scott

Remote upload from Fsn - 170kb/s
Remote upload from USA 1Gbit/s Server - 300kb/s
Web upload through my home EU 10Mbit/s connection - 200kb/s
@GrooveFile Good design , nice pay rates , fast payments , but How to upload files with this speed ?

As mentioned earlier, A LOT of updates will be done today. One of them will be the upload speed.

they said they will improve the upload speed mate, this week..... I suffer from the painful uploading speed too

Correct cilembu ;)

first thing first i want to know wherei can see how many downloads im getting ? and add me chack my pm please thnx

Login into your account, and click on the "my account" button followed my "my files"

hi..groovefile

1222kpk.png

Hello 53min,

I will take a look at that. There has not been any modifications in our payplans therefore we we will analyse your downloads manually.

Scott since when a mp3 file has only 15 mb ? fix this problem man! or now my problem is with my mp3s fileS? for fuck sake...

Thanks mr scott for payment via alertpay . :d

No problem!

- Scott

can we do groove to groove?

You will soon be able to yes.

- Scott

Scott since when a mp3 file has only 15 mb ? fix this problem man! or now my problem is with my mp3s fileS? for fuck sake...

Please do not use profanities, we did not intend for people to upload mix tapes on our platform although this can be revisited.

- Scott

vote no for groove to groove!!
this will create a lot of spammer, even filejungle disabled this feature starting this year, and wupload went bankrupt because of this. please reconsider the groove to groove guys.

ok, but for your information a normal 320 kbps track has 13-22 MB, but i`m interesting to work with 10 until 300 mb mp3 files, if is possible, if not put it at least 20 mb...thanks

.mp3 streaming doesn't work, please if is possible add .mp3 streaming until 300mb
:)
edit:

And minimum space storage 300gb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back