GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
please change to 50$/1000 dl

That's what they can offer us (50$ for 10000 downloads). If you don't like the offer. You are FREE to use a file host that offers you what you want.

Take It or Leave It

When they can give us a better offer - GU will surely do so. Wait and I'm sure we would be rewarded

Last edited:
What is your RU speed and how long do you see progress for before the upload freezes?

It's working great now, thanks! =)

Lolz...
No we wants a favour from your side because 50$ for 10000 its very very low rate and out of competition. :sun:

There are NO CAPTCHAS though!

The only thing I'd like to change is the amount of $ per downloader. I mean the whole point of the rewards being $50/10k downloads and having no captchas is that downloaders come back to your links for more, so limiting the amount to $0.05 is a bit crap. I'd even be happier with it being $0.10.

nwBeE.jpg

If that's true, I beg glumbouploads change information from the website in order not to confuse visitors.

yes I do but then I have tried uploading some vids the other day and streaming was able. Can you please check glumbo? :D if you don't mind :)

anyway, i am planning to get premium service in GUploads for my backup. URL leech + image host + streaming available + cheap services. Glumbo do you allow LEGAL adult content for backup? Not gonna posting it all over the net like a monkey :) For personal use only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back