GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
The upload (normal and flash) isn't working for me...
Anyone confirms that upload isn't working?

Glumbo can you give premium for test?

I am not sure that this site counts my earnings well:

1433 / $0.1525

This is what I earned from the 200-499 mb files. Most of the downloads are from group C. So I gain less than 1,5 $ for 10.000 downloads and views?

According to their site, I should get 21 $ or 10000 downloads from group c (200-500 mb files)

1$ for 1000 views would be OK for me, but according to my stats, I get 1 $ per 10.000 views.
Glumbo, If I misunderstand something, please correct me.

By the way, I think that glumbouploads offers a good service even for free users (I am talking about the streaming function)

and one more thing: upload speed is very slow now for me (32 kb/s)
Glumbo, please check this,too

I now, that you are facing huge traffic nowadays, and I now that it is hard to deal with it. Good luck with that

Last edited:
Uploading has been a real issue today..............

Anyone else having issues Uploading files today? Its been hard all morning long. Since 1PM EST today, I have not been to upload any files at all. Even if an Upload of mine started, it would freeze at the certain point. I realize that traffic can be heavier on the Weekends, so this may be an issue of overly High Traffic. Any chance these issues will get cleared up quite soon? I am getting really backed up here with files that I want to upload.

Wigan :facepalm:

Last edited:
upload speed is very low , i got 3 refereals referrals any i didnt get any money !
aslo the downloads rates are very low please change it !! i am moving to your site :)

Well, when the site was working ok before 1PM EST, I was getting speeds of over 1000 kb/s. But, since 1PM, I have not been able to upload any Files at all. The Upload either doesn't get started at all, or when if it does get started, I get speeds even lower than what you just quoted, and it will freeze before it is even 5% done. This is beyond frustrating.

Wigan :facepalm:

Guys please wait for his reply, and please be patient they're new and all traffic from USA may overloaded them, because others blocked..

and Glumbo is one of the few available for USA(in Streaming), so please wait for his his reply

This host has been having upload issues for over a week now and ye still use it? If the issues havent been sorted..stop using the host until they are fixed

1. Files that upload via ftp are not show in file manager.
2. Files that upload via flash upload are always error. Some error with no reason. Some error with io error reason. Some can finish upload but show wrong size in file manager.
3. Old school web upload work only one/one upload and sometime freeze cause upload fail.

Please fix

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back