GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've told you that you would need many, many servers :D<3
Now that you've done all your tests it's 100% sure that you will not put captchas ?

For anyone whos upload freezes midway during upload, please tell us how many minutes into the upload before the progress froze.

for my case in the remote upload, usually freezes often occur when the upload speed below 1 MB / s. Freeze occurs at a random point, roughly between 10% to 20% in my case.

Glumbo, whats about the vidoes with the "Not Found error". Can you fix this problem or should i delete this files? This are files i have converted by my self. 100 of 200 files dont work after you have deleted usa server.

for my case in the remote upload, usually freezes often occur when the upload speed below 1 MB / s. Freeze occurs at a random point, roughly between 10% to 20% in my case.

How many minutes in to the upload?

Glumbo, whats about the vidoes with the "Not Found error". Can you fix this problem or should i delete this files? This are files i have converted by my self. 100 of 200 files dont work after you have deleted usa server.

I think it's a problem with large videos, still trying to investigate.

Have yoe saw my PM? I have sent you the links random of the videos.

I always get this message:

But Download without streaming works.

scx2.jpg

or

fo8OP.jpg

Why it's not possible to download anything ? It shows everytime a countdown of 3 minutes and then ask for a new ip over and over again :-?

What do you mean it asks for a new ip? Just wait 3 minutes and download the file.
Even if I wait 3 minutes then the download doesn't start and the countdown restart from the beginning....and also why I have to wait 3 minutes before download a file ? I haven't download anything today, I just want to test the download speed just to see if it's good or not...the waiting time was 5 seconds, now it's 3 minutes ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back