GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, captcha is needed because bot will raid your server -- please don't remove captcha - so i think captcha increases your stability , atleast
Then they could start to change their affiliate program because nobody will use a Captcha filehost with 10K rates :))

Sincerely i dont need any rates i just use Glumbo for share files and store them securely (Premium acc) if you put again captcha i will move.

nice -.-

upload is ok but the new files doenst work too.

Now its s0

Link: http://glumboimg.com/images/ql652.jpg

ql652.jpg

I have uploaded 5 files now and get 5 times the same error and the stream doesent work

And Glumbo-Guy is Offline now ---> great!

URL leech worked for one file of mine, tried few minutes later with another smaller file and it's stuck on 20%. Leech is from rapidshare. Tried to stream the video I succesfully leeched and it seems to be working.

URL leech worked for one file of mine, tried few minutes later with another smaller file and it's stuck on 20%. Leech is from rapidshare. Tried to stream the video I succesfully leeched and it seems to be working.

What was the upload speed right before getting stuck? How long does it normally take to upload a full file of that size?

What was the upload speed right before getting stuck? How long does it normally take to upload a full file of that size?

420 KB/Sec

I don't know how long it normally takes, it's a 350mb files, the other file I succesfully uploaded was about 700mb with an average upload speed of 800 KB/Sec

Mmm it seems to be working now (1411 KB/Sec average) but the problem is that when it stucks it takes the size of the file from the 10 daily GB and this is not nice because you waste MBs without having the file uploaded :/

Didn't get a pm from you

For video not found problems please try reuploading the same file to see if the problem is fixed. If the problem is gone then we can eliminate some possibilities on what the bug is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back