Giving CPA Tuition [Make Money]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemicalX

Hello,

CLOSED NOW. DONT WORRY I WILL BE BACK, AND I'M GOING TO MAKE A DETAILED THREAD ABOUT THIS FOR NOOBS ;)

Well I've been doing CPA for a while now and found it as an awesome method to make hard cash on autopilot. I earned around 150$ in couple of months with legit niches and very less efforts. Now i decided to give free tuition to WJ members only!

My earnings on AWM ( AdworkMedia ) : f8239b7ad07b63070980e366e99c7655.png

I could have made much more than this, Actually i will make much more than this ! targeting at least 30$/Day after my exams. I'll upload more niches and rank them on top! ;)

So, I'll teach you CPA. But you must have atleast 100 posts here. :) I'll teach you the legit way ;)

I'll help you on every step, which are:

• Getting accepted into a CPA network
  • Finding niches
  • Making videos
  • Ranking Videos
  • Blog creation
  • Locking your content

This is a one time set-up method. Just set-up then forget! You still have to update once in a week though!

I'm Gonna accept only 10 people. Will teach 5 people in first week and then other 5 in next week.

Entries For First Week

1. 0ccul7
2. watsayabtcoffee
3. Chutad
4. ServerPolice
5. LeetHost

Entries For Second and final week

1.iMage
2. cvrle77
3. ACE
4. PBI NetWork
5. ausafali

Regards!

Last edited:
23 comments
Master

master_shifu_teaches_po_kung_fu_panda_wallpaper-t2.jpg

Yea some one explain by doing it on a video file if i can Join to If you do me a video from A to B by explain i understan Eng very good I Read tru image so The video if can be don only to me or other then only show and explain 1 time
Btw Trust are the only thing i have i have left... im not a :angel: you have my word on i never share to other if you Fix a Video

Just if time and lust to do it

dp

P.S
it gos to all Who knowing about Giving CPA Tuition [Make Money] en 2014 i make my whrif self employ

Lol i was here about Credit life for soon 25 year

Anonymdad.by.zillejulle.com.jpg

As all see the Door, open worng and will never open.

Image tell how it was to see fuchter last 12 years but no ass belive Long story only crap lol Image is my own mind So, i own my own prison but all of you se logo on jail Its like living in my own open Jail soon 25 years

And Ppl DONT replay that you dongt UNDERSTAN YOU I KNOW PPL TELL ME THAT

sorry all have a fuck day my $ got buste THING...

But all happy ppl enjoy your Day and make susces

Z&J's DAD
:friends:On to manny bieer what i normal never do :pirate:

Last edited:
i dont meet your criteria of 100 post as i am a new comer and new learner but i am still learning..you guys must be member for almost years and i just joined a days ago..
unlucky i am i guess
wish you all luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back