Get your own image host for free and start making money! (OFFICIAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock|the|world, being reviewed.
GoldenGod, we're using imgshot script

ALSO, EVERYONE, BEFORE YOU GO TO APPLY FOR AFFILIATE PROGRAM, PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST FULLY, 'CAUSE MANY OF YOU FINDS IN SITUATION THAT I'M NOT ANSWERING ON YOUR FIRST E-MAIL. THAT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED REQUIREMENTS.

Sincerely,
F.

Last edited:
this man is fake.
i send my proof with daily minimum 2000 image view but still this man told me like 'We have reviewed your application and we haven't made decision, so we would like to offer you 5 days test period on domainhttp://imgfap.net. In those 5 days, we will tell your our final decision.'

As you see, we have requested 5 days test period. If you pass that, you will be approved and get your domain name. Also, I have forgotten to mention to you, all 5 days will be paid to you, even if you're not approved...

Also, all this looks like pretty fake:

123.jpg

1234.png

12345.png

123456.png

1234567.png

And those are just Paypal payouts, not to mention Webmoney payouts and local bank transfer ;)

Also, you're maybe angry because we won't to provide mass remote upload for security reasons?

"if possible then provide atleast 50 image remote upload at a time only for me"

Your statistics was pretty good, but as we explained to you in email, we're unable to provide you mass remote upload due security measures. If you're not able to understand, than please leave it.

Sincerely,
F.

Last edited:
Rock we have replied to you. Also, please don't spam thread every time by making "please read xxx". It won't speed up the process and also, in future, use email instead of private messaging.

Sincerely,
F.

Dear ILHFFS,

Your payout has been already processed to the Paypal you've provided while you applied for affiliate program.

Sincerely,
F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back