VPS [Germany] vps9 Back in STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vps9Ryan

logo.png

Hello guys :)

We can offer you both Windows and Linux Plans within our Xen PV and HVM technologies!

Limited Stock, we have been out of stock for a long time, take advantage before we are out of stock again :)

===============​

Xen PV from 12$ per month ;
25GB HD
256MB Guaranteed RAM
1 IP
Instant Setup
Any Linux Flavor
SolusVM
Non-Oversold at all!

Check out our Xen PV plans HERE

===============​

Xen HVM from 15$ per month ;
30GB HD
256MB Guaranteed RAM
1 IP
12 Hours or less setup time
Any Linux Flavor or Windows!
SolusVM
Non-Oversold at all!

Check out our Xen HVM plans HERE

===============​

Contact support :

Tickets : HERE
sales : sales@vps9.us
support : support@vps9.us
billing : billing@vps9.us

regards,
Ryan

www.vps9.us

7 Days no BS money back guarantee!

11 comments
Got Vps From Them day ago or so .
very good support vps is gr8 and ryan has helped me out with shitloads
A++ Looking for vps visit them :) !!

[Review For VPS9]
My First Though on vps9 was (Just another vps seller)
but how wrong i was . i bought vps from there thinking i would get vps and a lack of support ect but no there support and communication with me was 110% the best i have ever had . the owner(s) are relly helpfull ,
i have decided to go onto reseller for now as vps was to much hard work for me to manage just now , i had left vps9 for good few days and then my client pm'd me asking for his backups what was on old server and ryan of vps9 was relly helpfull and understanding about the prob i had he did not have my vps deleted yet and gave me access to gain my backups again .
my experiance with vps9 was the best i can't wait to get back to there services,
even tho i have left vps9 for a smaller hosting soultion im still happy with the services provided by them
and i wish all the team and owners @ vps9 very much deserved luck in there sucess .

Regards,
Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back