GBMeister.com offering 100 free Premium Accounts (1 month each!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
46983250.jpg

why rejected ?
you are free to dismiss me , first pay for the work I have done , after dismiss me , it is convenient for you...
if you want to reply, do it quietly, do not anger that is bad for health

you probably tried to manipulate the system one way or another:rofl:
you do know its very easy to detect shit like that these days :-=

why rejected ?
you are free to dismiss me , first pay for the work I have done , after dismiss me , it is convenient for you...
if you want to reply, do it quietly, do not anger that is bad for health
Check the thread history.

Still giving away premium accounts? And i was curious about this "Traffic available today" as a free user? Do you cut off people from downloading files after i reached a certain limit?

Not giving away premium accounts anymore.

The free cut-off is 2000

Hi Gbmiester, I still havent got paid, I know it says Pending :smile: but just want to know whether you missed me :-= Bcoz everyone got their payouts and mine is also pending like other from long time

My dear friends

I asked for payments, and they were on my account within a day :hrhr:

So sorry for all people who are complaining so much :thumbdown:
To get paid I have some options for you :d

1: Try to be supportive with GBMeister, and when there are problems, just contact them on the site or facebook
2: Get yourself a paid Premium Account, so you show that you not only a free rider on many sites to collect fast money (You Only need 100 downloads per day to earn your money back :wacko: )
3: Stop asking on this forum for payouts and other stupid stuff, because that gives GBMeister a reason not to answer :thumbdown:

And 4: Use your energy to boost your downloads, so you really earn some money, and making a few $$$ isn't that difficult :d

And the final last 5: When people know that GBMeister Links are easy to download for everyone, there will be an increase on the downloads, and then you will earn much more :sleeping:

As Always
With Love
Soapalien

1.I know that they have problems.I have contacted them regarding my payment via mail.No response
2.I trust them completely.I'm still uploading there for past 15 days even though my payment amount is reached and i didn't receive.
3.I joined them when they finalized the rates.I didn't make any money when they have very high rates in the beginning.
4.All my downloaders like them because the downloading process is easy.And just uploading few files i'm geting 500+ downloads daily.
5.I can not buy premium a/c due to my own reasons.After some days when they are more established i will surely buy one.
6.The payment is just a motivation to upload more.I can not keep on uploading there without receiving any amount from them.

Hope you understand.

Yes I understand Danielc29

But just go back to 1: Try to be supportive with GBMeister, and when there are problems, just contact them on the site or facebook
and not by mail
2: Get yourself a paid Premium Account, so you show that you not only a free rider on many sites to collect fast money (You Only need 100 downloads per day to earn your money back :wacko: )

I understand that you can't get yourself a Paid Premium Account, but ask yourself that the costs go before the money.

When you don't recieve any, I can contact GBMeister to pay you so you can continue

@gbmeister

Ok, first off I have to to say that I loved your "No Bulls***" attitude. :smokin: It made it much easier to read these last 66 pages...

Anyway, from what I am understanding it appears as though the download rates are still at the last mentioned $6 max/1000, etc etc. Which is fine since I see you have been having problems. But just wanting to know for verification - are the rates expected to go back up to the original $25 for USA/other tier 1 countries?
Are download credits limited per IP in a given time frame?
If so, is it per file or one IP for all files?
I hate ul.to simply because of their absurd IP restrictions, and then add on the 3 hour wait between downloads.

I'm very interested in your service, seeing as I have access to tons, and tons of files ready to be distrubuted. However, I'm also a bit worried about how these files will perform and it makes me a bit hesitant to buy premium before I even know anything.

So, my other question - and I'm fairly sure I already know the answer, from past posts - but is there any possible way to get a large amount of these files uploaded and ready to go before activating premium, and then still being able to avoid the download limits while being paid for them? I ask this because it will take me lots of time to zip and upload the files, create a description for each one, organize them nicely in a pre-forum post notepad document, and then find good places to post, aside from my own websites.

I manage two websites as well as school/work, so I don't get a whole lot of time at home to get things uploaded and ready to post. It would be super beneficial for someone like me to be able to have stuff like this ready to go, and THEN activate premiums.

I already registered as 358752, and uploaded some files - but while those were uploading is when I started seeing that premium was supposed to be required before uploading any files I want to earn from.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
I got to say, this solidtrustpay thing used for premium accounts makes it very difficult to actually buy a subscription. Not only do they charge for every damn thing you do, but it takes up to 24 hours at best for any kind of funds to be added.

Kind of annoying...Actually, very annoying.

I'd be very surprised if this isn't causing a lot of missed sales. Almost deterred me away but I bit the bullet for now...

I'm not sure where any of you guys got the idea (again) that complaining about waiting for your payment will speed things up. Honestly, it will slow it down for you.

We like to support our uploaders, but when you guys start whining, we're happy to turn our backs. We have significant support from other areas of file sharing - we enjoy having our daily uploaders here, but we do not depend on you guys. What this means is: complain, and we start ignoring you. When you want a serious response, stop giving us "I'm waiting for my payment since 11-11-2012". What do you expect us to say to that? We will say "ok", that's all. You put effort into your communication to us and we will do the same.

@danielc29
Sorry but you're completely wrong regarding your comment that we did not respond to your messages. Please don't force us to make a fool of you in front of the community.

Otherwise, thanks for your support

@Depaq
are the rates expected to go back up to the original $25 for USA/other tier 1 countries?
Yes.
Are download credits limited per IP in a given time frame?
Kind of.
If so, is it per file or one IP for all files?
Both.

makes me a bit hesitant to buy premium before I even know anything.
Many users on this thread are premium members and heavy uploaders. They keep coming back - there must be a reason. I would seek them out and see what they like.

is there any possible way to get a large amount of these files uploaded and ready to go before activating premium, and then still being able to avoid the download limits while being paid for them?
Yes.

this solidtrustpay thing used for premium accounts makes it very difficult to actually buy a subscription.
You are correct, and we agree, but it's all we *officially* have at the moment. You can PM us for other options.

I'd be very surprised if this isn't causing a lot of missed sales.
The damage STP does to us is not as bad as not having STP (but still really close though)

@Soap
As always, thanks.

how can i get one

Is there a way to block people? Or delete posts? Of course, reporting is always an option, but the report feature isn't here for reporting idiots though.

Last edited:
Quote:
is there any possible way to get a large amount of these files uploaded and ready to go before activating premium, and then still being able to avoid the download limits while being paid for them?

Yes.

Can I get some elaboration on this? I asked the question completely expecting to get no as an answer. You had been saying before that the files would have to be uploaded again as premium to be able to get credit and avoid the download limits.

Has there been changes to this? Or is this something done by request? Because that is most excellent if I can do this. Being able to start uploading now would help out a lot with my time, seeing as I have to sit here and wait on that damned STP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back