GBMeister.com offering 100 free Premium Accounts (1 month each!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news from the team of GBMeister?Just a clue if you will pay or not your uploaders must know that.
My current pending request is $70.63.Awaiting your answer.

and so another one bites the dust? i didn't wan't to say this but the admin hasn't been on for a week now uploads don't work and as of now more then 70% files aren't accessible and give random errors

So after all you promises this is what we get xD well yea kinda saw it coming anyway good luck i'll stick for a few days otherwise sayonara~

and so another one bites the dust? i didn't wan't to say this but the admin hasn't been on for a week now uploads don't work and as of now more then 70% files aren't accessible and give random errors

So after all you promises this is what we get xD well yea kinda saw it coming anyway good luck i'll stick for a few days otherwise sayonara~

Maybe they have some problems in their personal lifes dont give up so fast.They have paid once before some days.So why not now too?
Wait for the official answer by one of the owners

haha xD

cricket i have been paid 5 times xD i depend on day to day downloads but people are complaining now that they can't download and been 2 days since i can't upload i don't really care about the payout since i know they pay but uploads being down is a serious no no :|

Uploads are fine for me every day.In 8 days i have:
21988 / $81.517

but to payment till now.Uploads are fine but they must give a clue where the payment process are right now.

I don't Know what's going on, but I send messages last Tuesday on FaceBook and on the GBMeister site
Still no answer and no uploads possible :cursing:

Last week I paid for a 1 year premium account, and it looks like every time I do that Sites go down again :facepalm:

Let's hope GBMeister is on a Christmas Holiday, and that things will be fixed next year :sun:

And if not, I will be very disappointed again, and say goodbye to paid filehosting, and go back to free torrent downloads :P
And donations by paypal are always working great, so let's wait and find other solutions, to share :cough:

I Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

e5265230.gif
e5265225.gif
e5265224.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back