GBMeister.com offering 100 free Premium Accounts (1 month each!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soapalien how come you only post in this thread? It's weird as hell, especially when gbmeister isn't even up and running at 100%.

Last time I posted I got flamed by the "jeebmeister" so what's new thread? Server still half working with uploads and downloads? That's no good... how will anyone make money?

I usualy don't answer to this stupid questions, but for now I will :wacko:

I only post in this topic:
1st: I have trust in GBMeister that things will work out, for premium and free users
2nd: GBMeister is up and running, and I use it only for remote upload, and share the files.
3rd: I don't have time, because I am trying to boost my downloads from GBMeister
4th: I'm tired of paying filehosts for lifetime premium accounts, and find out that the sites are closed [:|] (MegaUpload, FileSonic and lately GlumboUploads)
5th: I can put in more options, but leave it for now

About payments:
I only asked for a payment last month, and I recieved it within an hour as a free premium member, and that never happened before.
I also have contact with the owner of the site, and when things are wrong, I also get an answer within a very short time.
But now things are running smootly, there's no need :sun:
Also getting tired of people asking for payments in this topic :thumbdown:
Even when you have a free premium account, you don't have to post it here, but contact them on the site, and don't bother other users with that

And as last:
When we support GBMeister with paid Premium Accounts, we all can make it the best site ever :sun:
The payments will go faster, and with the downloads, you always can earn it back, if you work on your download volume

Easy money doesn't excist, you have to work on it :cursing:

With love as always :snog:

Sorry, but we will not respond to any of the "did you pay me?" or the "what about my payout?".

If you got paid, your account will reflect that.

If not, we will pay you, just be patient.

Still giving away premium accounts? And i was curious about this "Traffic available today" as a free user? Do you cut off people from downloading files after i reached a certain limit?

why rejected ?

46983250.jpg

why rejected ?
you are free to dismiss me , first pay for the work I have done , after dismiss me , it is convenient for you...
if you want to reply, do it quietly, do not anger that is bad for health

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back