Shared [FREE] Hydrode FREE Unlimited Hosting! 1Gbit! DDoS Protected! LIMITED OFFER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Isn't it DDoS protected? How comes your server is currently timing out? You, as a hosting provider should understand your CSF means nothing when it comes to a medium/high sized attack. There were a couple of people(including me) who pointed that out multiple times. It proves how "smart" most of WJ hosters are nowadays.

What's up with telling everyone you are DDoS protected anyway? You do realize once you cheat a webmaster that's really getting DDoS'd, paid Russian cyber criminals will take you and everything what has something to do with you down forever, right? There is a reason why the real DDoS protected hosting costs $300+ a month.

Well I guess I lied about that too.. c`mon ecatel where you at now.. Your so called ddos protection is another big lie, but I lie so much yeah..

I keep seeing this over, and over and over, I mean what do you expect from these type of hosts, people will start notcing that sometimes it's good to pay 2x more for less or the same bandwidth/space, because Of course I could sell 500 customers a $3 hosting package, but in a couple weeks the server is going to be so overloaded no one is going to want to be on there, vs I sell $15 hosting packages with less stats, and only sell it for 50 customers, This is the main reason people need to start understanding about a hosting business, and how they operate.

Don't judge a host by the price, that's the biggest flaw in this industry.
Don't pick a host by "UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH, UNLIMITED THIS UNLIMITED THAT.." OR $2.99 "5000 GB'S OF BANDWIDTH" Because that is a big welcome for failure, and people don't ever want to believe it, but it only takes time and it will happen.

Hello everyone.

Since many of our customers are talking in this Thread, in the current situation this is the best method to get the information to you all.

The downtime is being caused by a Hard Drive malfunction. Our datacenter are now aware of this and we are working on a fix.

We hope to be back up shortly and these issues will not happen in the future.

We apologise for any inconvenience and all paying customers will be compensated with additional hosting for the issues here.

Thank you for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back