Shared [FREE] Hydrode FREE Unlimited Hosting! 1Gbit! DDoS Protected! LIMITED OFFER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, first of all, Ecatel doesn't have ddos protection, We have limited protection and I wouldn't even call it ddos protection, they might claim they have protection but it's crap and never will protect from a medium sized ddos attack.

I was a remote admin at ecatel for four years, there network is far from protecting anything from an attack..

I'd suggest not claiming something that they don't have.

Good Evening.

This account is controlled by 2 different people from Hydrode, so i would just like to clarify that Ecatel state that they have Hardware DDoS protection in place in the event that we 'ask' for it, they say they will only enable it if a DDoS attack is happening and we request it.

We still however have Software DDoS protection in place at all times to help prevent such attacks..

Hope this clears things up.

Remember that the 1 month free hosting is still available, so see our service for yourself.

Thanks.

Yes, they have Cisco Guard and you can ask for it if you get DDoS'd. However:
1) You can't get it if it's already taken by another server.
2) You will have to wait for them to setup it.
3) Ecatel won't let you ask for it once in a while, unless you are a BIG customer, who is paying for it.

I will just ignore the part about software ddos protection. You, as a provider that advertises as DDoS protected, should know it means nothing when it comes to a medium/high sized ddos attacks.

I even think I already pointed that out ages ago, when you were known as VuzeHosting. You might want to re-consider and remove the part about DDoS protection when you are clearly not DDoS protected, as Ryan proved above.

Please note that this offer is only available until January 10th.

We have had over 50 signups so far, get in while you can!.

Thanks very much.

Thank you to everyone who signed up for the Trial...

Due to the interested that we have had from this we will be running another free trial as well as discount codes in the near future.

Watch for new posts!

Thanks again to everyone :)

They don't have any type of ddos protection, you can purchase cisco guard hardware firewall, which will not stop any medium/large ddos attack, and for software ddos protection is a joke, if you think that is protection you need to get out of hosting business right now.

Also even if they allowed you to "REQUEST" ddos protected hardware, how in the world is that ddos protection, that means every time an attack happens, you would have to be there, they would have to disconnect your server, reconnect it to the hardware, reconnect it to the network, and that could take up to several hours. So this isn't ddos protection at all.

Hello,

You never worked at our company. We do not have remote network admins. All our admins are located in the Netherlands at our office. Stop talking nonsense.

Hello,

You never worked at our company. We do not have remote network admins. All our admins are located in the Netherlands at our office. Stop talking nonsense.

Let me guess your company has ddos protection too..

Well I guess I never worked for Reinie Eeden either, or wait do they not work at your company either?

Are you actually trying to defend your story? You do know that "Ecatel" the member, is an official representative of Ecatel, right?

Okay, first of all, Ecatel doesn't have ddos protection, We have limited protection

I was a remote admin at ecatel for four years, there network is far from protecting anything from an attack..

This thread is hilarious.
Dude. Log out and don't come back.. or do, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back