flashX.tv | Up To $5 Per 1K Views | Daily Payments | Adult | Subtitles | Since 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

this is not our issue. Some browser apps blocking again some of our scripts which we need to count the views correctly.
We found a solution, but the companies blocking the scripts every day again :cursing:
If you wish more informations, please write to info@flashX.tv

Regards
flashX.tv

Hello guys. Yesterday I started to use flashX. After uploading a file I shared the link.

When I clicked the link it is redirecting to the main page of the flashx
flashx.tv

instead of going to the video.

Why is that?

Is there a option which I need to change?

On my account I dot not put any site name.Under the Allowed embed domains box.I leave it empty

Is that the problem? OR.....????

Allowed embed domainsSite domain where you can put embed codes. Empty to allow all sites.
e.g.: site1.com, site2.net

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]This is happening after sharing the video link as a link {around URL tag or around Anchor tag} [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I warped the link around the code tag so now it is directing to the video instead of the main page.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Why I can not share it as a direct link???[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Sometimes it is directing to the video.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]On some websites it is working fine.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I checked some of the FlashX links which is shared on a site.I am also submitting links on that site

The FlashX links [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]shared[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] by others working fine on that site. But my links are having the problem [/FONT]:(

Hope you guys understand my question

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I checked some of the FlashX links which is shared on a site.I am also submitting links on that site
The FlashX links [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]shared[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] by others working fine on that site. But my links are having the problem [/FONT]:(
Hi, make sure you're copying the url correcting.

Example: flashx.tv/404sos0f5nx.html
This is not a valid link of course, but just to show you how it should be copied.
or you could be inputting it wrong in the URL tag.

Hello guys. Yesterday I started to use flashX. After uploading a file I shared the link.

When I clicked the link it is redirecting to the main page of the flashx
flashx.tv

instead of going to the video.

Why is that?

Is there a option which I need to change?

On my account I dot not put any site name.Under the Allowed embed domains box.I leave it empty

Is that the problem? OR.....????

Allowed embed domainsSite domain where you can put embed codes. Empty to allow all sites.
e.g.: site1.com, site2.net

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]This is happening after sharing the video link as a link {around URL tag or around Anchor tag} [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I warped the link around the code tag so now it is directing to the video instead of the main page.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Why I can not share it as a direct link???[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Sometimes it is directing to the video.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]On some websites it is working fine.[/FONT]

The FlashX links [/FONT]

You post links with domain flash-x.tv ... delete "-" and all should be filne:)

The FlashX links [/FONT]

--> Please send a list from your urls to info@flashx.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back