flashX.tv | Up To $5 Per 1K Views | Daily Payments | Adult | Subtitles | Since 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get a malware warning for flashx.tv or flashx.pw, you can ignore this now.
The error was corrected. PropellerAds.com had an error in the system.
Complaints can be sent directly to PropellerAds: publishers@propellerads.net
All infected advertisements of PropellerAds have been deleted.
Please accept our apologies!

Hy,

What subtitle file type is required so that, after extract, to play it on a video?
Most of my video are .ssa / .ass / vobsub and .srt
I notice after upload the subtitles are recognized and extracted but they don`t show on screen ... ???

ftp upload is very slow today, is it just my problem?

--> We will restart the ftp server now. Maybe the server is faster after the reboot. Please test it in a few minutes.

Hy,

What subtitle file type is required so that, after extract, to play it on a video?
I notice after upload the subtitles are recognized and extracted but they don`t show on screen ... ???

--> After the upload you need to wait 1-5 minutes. Then you will see the uploaded .srt file. We support only .srt files.

Hy,

--> After the upload you need to wait 1-5 minutes. Then you will see the uploaded .srt file. We support only .srt files.

I rechecked and my files are .ssa ass and .srt so i looked between the softsubbet .srt video files , and tested open them.. Not working

From all the video files i uploaded the subtitles are extracted .ssa .ass .srt - i checked! - and I see the subs are there but they don`t generate on video screen. Subtitles doesn`t show!

I rechecked and my files are .ssa ass and .srt so i looked between the softsubbet .srt video files , and tested open them.. Not working

From all the video files i uploaded the subtitles are extracted .ssa .ass .srt - i checked! - and I see the subs are there but they don`t generate on video screen. Subtitles doesn`t show!

--> Could you please write this issue to info@flashx.tv with your username and example links?

flashX.tv - 25% Easter Bonus

flashX.tv - 25% Easter Bonus

To all the revenue from 03/20/2016 to 03/28/2016, you will get an additional 25% bonus.
For example, you generate during this period $50.00, then you will receive additional $12.50 as an Easter Bonus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back