Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is wrong there , we don't count multiple downloads from the same IP address .

Strange thing...cause you did count multiple downloads from same ip adrress until couple days ago. But ofcourse you forget to say you changed this LITTLE THING to the news or here.

Bag thing to do business...change rules and don't tell. Long life FileVice, but i don't think you will be here next month. Im out of here...i'm just sorry that i lost my time uploading here.

Bye.

Strange thing...cause you did count multiple downloads from same ip adrress until couple days ago. But ofcourse you forget to say you changed this LITTLE THING to the news or here.

Bag thing to do business...change rules and don't tell. Long life FileVice, but i don't think you will be here next month. Im out of here...i'm just sorry that i lost my time uploading here.

Bye.
Please refer to previous posts that we did reply to 3 weeks ago . We had no changes to the structure for the download count , and it still remain the same since we launch the site . "Max money last 24 hours" is set to a fixed rate from same IP address . So technically the count per IP does exist under a cap for the 24 hours period . therefore . nothing been changed .

Bye.
Adding more to your previous comments . We are planning to be in the market for years and not months . As we have been doing major updates to all our servers and site structure . So hope to see you joining filevice again in few years .

Last edited:
We upload Games and Softwars in parts ; And u count 1 Dl per day ; we take 1/4 from each file :(

wast of time
We are paying thousand of dollars each week to our affiliates and top uploaders , and they are happy with the way we doing business . so i am not sure how is that will be waste of time . Thanks

2013-02-05 $41.09 PENDING
take a while :|
Payment request on the 5 Feb - 11 Feb will be paid Today and tomorrow . Please read the payment TOS .

Where is Request payout botton?
Is it automatically be paid more than $ 20?
Minimum payment request is 20 Dollars . once requested , it will be paid by our account Dep . please make sure you have your correct payment details to avoid payment delay .

In My account Request Payment ;)
We are processing payments at the moment . All affiliates will be paid within 24 Hours .

How can we share link of folders ?
I believe you can share the links inside the folder individually , our system doesn't support folder link sharing . we will be implement this in the future coming .

Last edited:
We upload Games and Softwars in parts ; And u count 1 Dl per day ; we take 1/4 from each file :(

wast of time
The system still count the number of downloads from the same IP address under maximum last 24 hours per IP Download . That is why we did mention that we don't count downloads from the same IP address , because if your maximum money in the past 24 hours is reached per IP address , then it will not count the money for it . hope that clarify what we mean by counting downloads for same IP. There is different between counting downloads and counting money per file download from the same IP address .

sorry if I ask, but not found in previous posts, a guest is not registered as the SIZES Maximum file fails to download? thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back