Status
Not open for further replies.
filevice-3bb5e72.jpg

Shame on you :@
not so much dishonesty.
how they reduced the gain at a time.
I suppose one is not aware of

Remote Upload does not work ...

Error: File download failed:500 Can't connect to bigboy.filegag.com:182 (connect: Connection timed out)

Last edited:
Remote Upload does not work ...

Error: File download failed:500 Can't connect to bigboy.filegag.com:182 (connect: Connection timed out)
Try a remote upload from a different source site/server (this will confirm if the issue is related to the original source server). The source server could have resource limits slowing the speed, be overloaded or there could be a number of different factors affecting their performance.

Last edited:
people make a statement. Change the title.
The changes to the rate was done earlier today , and we believe even with the new rate adjustment , we are still one of highest paying sharing sites online . you can check the news for the adjustment at http://filevice.com/n16-adjustments-to-the-pps-and-ppd-rates-20130207.html . Title of the thread in process to be edited . Feel free to ask any questions

Remote Upload is now good
Upload speed: 1012 KB/Sec
Try a remote upload from a different source site/server (this will confirm if the issue is related to the original source server). The source server could have resource limits slowing the speed, be overloaded or there could be a number of different factors affecting their performance

There is nothing dishonest. We are unable to change the thread title from our end. We've contacted the wjunction admin but he's not willing to change it for us. So what can we do?

It's a pity the adjustment of PPD rates... This rates are very low, It will be very hard reach the minimum payout...
=(

Change the topic of this post, now is 20 per 1000 downloads

Filevice.You lowered the ppd rate!this is not problem,BUT i think you should lowered the min payout too.MAybe to 15$!This is correct!
Will our request to accounts and see if they will approve . I think it will be good idea . Will keep you posted .

It's a pity the adjustment of PPD rates... This rates are very low, It will be very hard reach the minimum payout...
=(

Change the topic of this post, now is 20 per 1000 downloads
W did request the change of the post title . I Believe it is pending approval ( pending moderation ) . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back