Filestube Crawler - Any Insights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoomlaZ

Well does anybody checked out the filestube crawler page - http://filestube-crawler.com/. It says

New! FilesTube Crawler

FilesTube's automatic content gathering system scans through millions of web pages every day. Over 100k fresh file links are added daily to our database and showed in FilesTube's search results.
Sadly, the lack of enough server power prevents us from visiting every web page on the Internet. By installing FilesTube Crawler you can help us to quickly find newest files. The software notifies FilesTube if a visited web page contains links to file sharing sites. That way our crawlers can visit the page and add the links to our database. The application doesn't take much system resources and is free from spyware or adware. The only thing that gets logged is the address of a web page containing file sharing links.

and 12088 users installed crawler

Well when i tried installing it on ie and mozilla its saying browser not supporting. wonder which one it supports. Any ideas?

13 comments
Installing their addon has absolutely no benefits for you anyway, I don't see why anyone would waste their time with it.

It's purely a marketing scheme, get you to install their extension = they get content you browse, meaning they grow. meanwhile, you get nothing.

Installing their addon has absolutely no benefits for you anyway, I don't see why anyone would waste their time with it.

It's purely a marketing scheme, get you to install their extension = they get content you browse, meaning they grow. meanwhile, you get nothing.
i heard people use this to get their download links on their sites listed on filestube

Now what if i dont post any where .... But got content in my filehost account ?
Previous there were option to share directly filehost links !!

Maybe Direct link submission is not available anymore .If you put your feed their .They can crawl the post and gather file links from your feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back