Filestrum is having difficulties and not recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to quote your entire post, his ToS, or continue this conversation.

I am quite sure somewhere in the ToS it says he may terminate your account and not pay you for any reason he deems appropriate and I would suggest he do that as you seem to like to dictate policy of someone else's business.

If you do not like the way someone runs their business do not use it and open your own.

Good Luck finding a host that allows you to tell them how to operate.

Wow,you totally misconstrued this whole exchange.

I wasn't trying to dictate anything to anyone.I never said they should do this or they shouldn't do that.I said nothing about liking or not liking the way they run their business.

This started when file strum made a comment to someone about reasons for deleting accounts & he mentioned files with passwords.

I read that comment & I went to the file strum site to reread the TOS in case I missed the password thing the first time.
I came back here & said

Filestrum,after reading the last comment you made I checked your TOS and it doesn't say a user can't password protect their files.A lot of people password protect their files.It doesn't mean they are trying to do something illegal.
I'm not trying to cause trouble or anything.I'm just saying.

I'm not sure how that sounds like me dictating to file strum why they should or shouldn't ban someone.All I did was point out the fact the TOS doesn't actually say no passwords allowed.And that passwords don't automatically = something illegal.

Fact is,most hosts don't have a no password rule.That's what most people are use to.Because of that,if it doesn't come right out and say no passwords,most people will assume file strum is the same as most of the other hosts when it comes to their policy regarding passwords.

You were reading things into my comments that weren't there.

This is the end of cheap premium.

filestrum.png

And what the hell? One year is only 60 days???

Fact is,most hosts don't have a no password rule.That's what most people are use to.Because of that,if it doesn't come right out and say no passwords,most people will assume file strum is the same as most of the other hosts when it comes to their policy regarding passwords.

Wow. Yeah you are right. I'm glad it was mentioned. That won't work for me.

Wow,you totally misconstrued this whole exchange.

I wasn't trying to dictate anything to anyone.I never said they should do this or they shouldn't do that.I said nothing about liking or not liking the way they run their business.

This started when file strum made a comment to someone about reasons for deleting accounts & he mentioned files with passwords.

I read that comment & I went to the file strum site to reread the TOS in case I missed the password thing the first time.
I came back here & said

I'm not sure how that sounds like me dictating to file strum why they should or shouldn't ban someone.All I did was point out the fact the TOS doesn't actually say no passwords allowed.And that passwords don't automatically = something illegal.

You were reading things into my comments that weren't there.

And again I say if you do not like how he runs his service do not use it.

Because others do things a certain way does not mean everyone does it that way and never assume anything.

If you do not read and understand his ToS you should be ready to be surprised or disappointed.

The most important line in any ToS as always is they have the right to tell you bye and keep the money for whatever reason or whenever they choose to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back