Filestrum is having difficulties and not recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what is the reason but he's inactive as support. If I set aside pending payments and forget about it for a while, there are other problems like upload is.

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

The only time frame where is possible to make some uploads is late evening (at least for us in Europe [UTC +01]). During the day there is no way you can upload anything.

Support inactive, inability to upload during the day, long delay in payment ... FileStrum, don't be angry buddy, but this is hopefully constructive criticism. If you are not able to do this seriously, then at least tell us.

I have no doubt of your sincerity, but someone has to solve many problems that have been waiting a long time. Hope you will accept this in a positive way.

Regards.

I am surprised that, in the case of being a fraud, have people able to profit from the honest work some do online. If not a fraud, they should at least show signs of life.

Filestrum continue without news. No answer emails, do not respond via twitter, do not respond to private messages on the forum ...
Interestingly there are no answers as far as payments are concerned, but nevertheless are adding more servers to continue to generate a profit through advertising.

Last edited:
I am surprised that, in the case of being a fraud, have people able to profit from the honest work some do online. If not a fraud, they should at least show signs of life.

Filestrum continue without news. No answer emails, do not respond via twitter, do not respond to private messages on the forum ...
Interestingly there are no answers as far as payments are concerned, but nevertheless are adding more servers to continue to generate a profit through advertising.

What do you mean theres no answers? We regularly update the thread. I'm checking PMs now and will update you accordingly.

We're sending out the next issue of payments today.

In regards to the servers not allowing uploads for parts of the weekend. We paid for 2 new servers on friday, however our host only delivered them today. I can only apologise for that.

I set my uploads on hold with this host. If he can ignore me then I can ignore him too.
PayPal set. Payment PENDING since September 5th! That's 20 days!

Please be kind enough to finally pay!

Thanks for cooperation and all the best.

I say that you do not answer the uploader more workers because they seem to fit. From the 15th expecting a payment of € 64.19
When you make the payment, I will expose publicly that you are trustworthy, until then I froze my uploaded to filestrum

...still waiting €64,19 payment since 2012-09-15 (10 days have gone when officially only had to wait a couple of them)

EDIT: With Paypal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back