Filestrum is having difficulties and not recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled.jpg

I hope tomorrow is actually in the Paid. via paypal ;)

Please,... process My payout...:facepalm:

At this moment it is impossible upload or download anything. the connection fails fs3 after eating a thousand minute delay and ads. Not believe that this is the perfect way for anyone to buy premium? Too bad, Filestrum emerges as the perfect successor of Megaupload and that's impossible to climb.
I've tried downloading a 900mb documentary and get off after the first piece, Jdownloader challenges me to wait 23 hours and 59 minutes for the second piece (and they are three pieces)

Hello! dear filestrum!

I would like upgrade premium 365 days

what is your payza email adress? I will send you money upgrade $ (if)

if arrived money payza.

and you will give me premium change? Pleas write pm here.

This now so very good price.

or pleas write contact us...

???

Last edited:
today my status pending payment change from pending to paid but I dont receive my payment on my acount, any one have some problem with my, to admin and staff Filestrum please check my acount I send u PM, please check it

thanks <3

Your will be paid, no need to worry.

You must be PayPal user then. We on Payza wait for a longer time in patience, what else can we do. Seems they honest file host. Wait for the first payment to check them. Most likely I will order 1 year premium with CC but just don't know does current affiliate can extend account on that way, because we don't need another one.

I've had the payment from payza, I'll call the bank tomorrow to get the dollar amount to validate the card so we can start issuing payza payments. This issue with webmoney is because theres no set date to send payments to people we have no idea how much to load on to the account. We could change the payments to make that easier but it would require set days in the month for people to be paid.
Carlos black webmoney accounts for about 3% of our affiliates.
That is, you generally will not make payments for Webmoney never? Why not make the payment for Webmoney at least two times a month on fixed dates? If your decision is final and in the near future on webmoney payments will not, we'll just have to say goodbye. Like all other webmasters from countries that do not accept Paypal. But over time, there could be much more than 3% of your partners.

Pity, this file host is not bad at all. Like it somehow.

I can't upload anything for more then 8 hours : File servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Thank you for your patience.

No official notification or notice. Wait for Payza payment 15 days so far, support inactive. I'm not even sure they in business anymore :(

hey guys we're currently doing some maintenance work. We Hope to have the new servers up tomorrow, the others were maxxed so we're only allowing downloads. One of our major ad networks has failed to make payment, we're waiting to here why. Sorry for the late payments.

Fuck. Sorry. But still, there are thousands of companies willing to put ads on your website. Animo, who are the best surprise I've taken in 2012

hey guys we're currently doing some maintenance work. We Hope to have the new servers up tomorrow, the others were maxxed so we're only allowing downloads. One of our major ad networks has failed to make payment, we're waiting to here why. Sorry for the late payments.

Late payments ? lol 2012-09-04 ???Do not lie more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back