Filestrum is having difficulties and not recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled.jpg

I hope tomorrow is actually in the Paid. via paypal ;)

I'll get all due paypal payments out tomorrow as promised. Payza should be ready tomorrow as well.

Very good download speed
big stroage :)

I can't upgrade card pleas add payza paypal.

I would like to upgrade.

i don't understand? What's the problem? We don't limit download speeds hence why free users get good speeds.

I've had the payment from payza, I'll call the bank tomorrow to get the dollar amount to validate the card so we can start issuing payza payments. This issue with webmoney is because theres no set date to send payments to people we have no idea how much to load on to the account. We could change the payments to make that easier but it would require set days in the month for people to be paid.

I'm on a break atm but will get all the paypal payments made up to date Monday (tomorrow). Savke what exactly is your problem? We give you the chance to take payment from paypal but you decline. We have told you the issue with payza yet you think that because we can't send money from payza because of payza rules, we're a scam? I'll pay you tomorrow from payza but after that we no longer want you on our network.

Thank you to those who are patient. Carlos black webmoney accounts for about 3% of our affiliates.

You think you can stop me from using your service :facepalm: ? Example ? Please? You're violating their own rules.

Remote upload very very low. Please check

1.2 Mb
from 501.0 Mb

Upload speed: 52 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 2 hours 42 minutes

i don't understand? What's the problem? We don't limit download speeds hence why free users get good speeds.

OTP received
(One Time Password ) I don't know.

I have a master card.

More upgrade will be if you added payza or paypal

Last edited:
You said they paid now pending
2012-09-10 PENDING -- by paypal
Only $ 5, which will happen when copper money.
Because not clear, how many days the payment is pending.

Julio i think you need to check your paypal settings. i get this message when attempting payment.
'You must add funds to your PayPal account before sending more money.'

Seems you can't accept card payments through paypal

We're still processing payments. Payments should be done by late tonight.
we're going to need either extend the payout schedule or increase the minimum payout. I'd rather keep the payout at 5 euros as it means people who don't earn large amounts still get paid. But as it stands we have to check and process payments which can take time. 3 days is unmanageable. From here out we will process payouts every monday.

You said they paid now pending
2012-09-10 PENDING -- by paypal
Only $ 5, which will happen when copper money.
Because not clear, how many days the payment is pending.

it's done.

Last edited:
Any news about payza?

It would be great if we can get more up-speed, it's hard this days to upload anything :( Today I sold 1 premium (I'm on PPD) but can't see it on report!?

7125576_untitled.jpg

Is it possible to extend current account, don't need new one, for future 1 year premium customers?

Any news about payza?

It would be great if we can get more up-speed, it's hard this days to upload anything :( Today I sold 1 premium (I'm on PPD) but can't see it on report!?

7125576_untitled.jpg

Is it possible to extend current account, don't need new one, for future 1 year premium customers?

Why would it show if your on PPD? Your not informed of sales made through your links unless your on PPS

2 new servers will be added by the end of the week :)

waiting for payment requested on 16th

hope will get paid today????

I'll see what I can do. You only requested it yesterday. We're expecting ad money from an advertiser today or tomorrow, so that will top our paypal up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back