from 945.0 Mb

Upload speed: 106KB/Sec
Time remaining: 2 hours 30 minutes

Last edited:
Payment pending

Payment pending from 09.10.2012
Collection by Paypal and no payment.
As I have to wait, you say 3 days and a lie
Filestrum it did not respond when asked this.

Filesrtum, when you begin to make payments for Webmoney? Not all countries accept Paypal! If you are from the beginning were not going to pay for Webmoney, then do not would be misleading people who started to work with you because they are only suitable payments Webmoney!

I've had the payment from payza, I'll call the bank tomorrow to get the dollar amount to validate the card so we can start issuing payza payments. This issue with webmoney is because theres no set date to send payments to people we have no idea how much to load on to the account. We could change the payments to make that easier but it would require set days in the month for people to be paid.

I'm on a break atm but will get all the paypal payments made up to date Monday (tomorrow). Savke what exactly is your problem? We give you the chance to take payment from paypal but you decline. We have told you the issue with payza yet you think that because we can't send money from payza because of payza rules, we're a scam? I'll pay you tomorrow from payza but after that we no longer want you on our network.

Thank you to those who are patient. Carlos black webmoney accounts for about 3% of our affiliates.

untitled.jpg

I hope tomorrow is actually in the Paid. via paypal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back