FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dj.Ice,

This is a new feature that we have recently added. Depending on the region you're connecting from, it'll automatically re-direct you to a filesonic domain that's closest to your region.

If you're travelling from another country and get re-directed, you can simply select the language option and choose the language of your choice.

noticed that also today :D

any way - tip to connect to filesonic.c0m and bypass the region or more or less everything is same??

Hi Jake!
Can you turn me on PPD plan because i don`t know but when i enter to my filesonic page i was to pay per sale plan and i can`t change because i need to wait 7 days. but i don`t change the plan. probably was an error or something else who automatically made the change. so please turn me back on PPD.
thanks. (my username is adystanley)

Hi Jake!
Can you turn me on PPD plan because i don`t know but when i enter to my filesonic page i was to pay per sale plan and i can`t change because i need to wait 7 days. but i don`t change the plan. probably was an error or something else who automatically made the change. so please turn me back on PPD.
thanks. (my username is adystanley)

Done, you're on PPD now.

noticed that also today :D

any way - tip to connect to filesonic.c0m and bypass the region or more or less everything is same??

More or less it's the same. I think Firefox has a feature where you can turn off auto-redirect, but I've never tried it.

More or less it's the same. I think Firefox has a feature where you can turn off auto-redirect, but I've never tried it.

thought when redirecting/log-in in FSn region domain, and selecting files in file manager it will generate links in each Fsonic region url format but it does properly finally :) it generates links in .com fsn format so all more or less the same ;)

a lot of error

65c0534
775580erreurfilesonic.jpg

i have a lot off system error when i try to manupilate my files???:facepalm:

Last edited:
What's the daily download limit for premium filesonic user? I mean, it cannot be "unlimited". 50 GB? 100GB? Anybody knows?
If filesonic support can give an official answer, that would be great.

Cheers

The download limit for filesonic can be as fast as your internet connection. Unless you got tons of hard-drives and connection, it is impossible to download more 300GB a day for more than 2 to 3 days. Personally, I downloaded over 10 TB a month and it was fine for me. I still have my account..

How do I remote upload from mediafire to filesonic? I have a mediafire pro account. I added the account info in filesonic. Do I need to enable direct/hotlinking in mediafire to remote upload? Or just giving the normal links in filesonic will suffice?

Is there any difference in uploading speed between normal upload and remote upload?
For example, assume there's a file on my server with direct link such as http://111.111.111.111/example.avi, which would be faster:

a. Open a browser like firefox, log in to my account, choose this file on local disk, and then upload it.
b. Input link http://111.111.111.111/example.avi in remote upload

Anybody on vps servers tried this before? I guess rapidleech or sBorg users would've done this before, so please tell me the result. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back