FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The download limit for filesonic can be as fast as your internet connection. Unless you got tons of hard-drives and connection, it is impossible to download more 300GB a day for more than 2 to 3 days. Personally, I downloaded over 10 TB a month and it was fine for me. I still have my account..

"can be as fast as your internet connection (if you live in an area that doesn't have broadband internet)"

You may only dream of downloading that much now, premium users get around 50kb/sec max on average now. Perhaps up to 100kb/sec weekdays when most people are sleeping. This is premium users, free users are probably lucky to get 20kb.

All i read is hate mail from my surfers demanding other filehosts so long as it's not wupload since they are the same slow speeds.

Luckily i like watching my bookmarkers vanish day by day so for now i have stuck with fs and wu.

Not to worry though since there are promos coming, i can use those on the 1 surfer i'll have left and make a fortune.

Hello,what happend this weekend look this image:
3079991.png

If you see last Saturday i had 5 sales and to day i have 0 that's impossible today to make no sale. :|

Hello,what happend this weekend look this image:
3079991.png

If you see last Saturday i had 5 sales and to day i have 0 that's impossible today to make no sale. :|

As you can see, you can have either 1 or 5 sales. And since 1 isn't so far from 0, what have you found strange? You aren't selling 30-40 accounts every day, so I don't see anything strange, bcs one day you had 0 sales.

How do I stop filesonic redirecting me to my local filesonic.xx Now I cannot download anything with IDM because of this thing, revert back to how it used to be, now If I want to grab the .com links I always end up html pages instead because the redirecting its causing my premium account to not be detected. ..NVM, adding account info to IDM fixed this, perhaps you should let members know about this, surely others have the same problem I had and dont know how to fix this.

Last edited:
"can be as fast as your internet connection (if you live in an area that doesn't have broadband internet)"

You may only dream of downloading that much now, premium users get around 50kb/sec max on average now. Perhaps up to 100kb/sec weekdays when most people are sleeping. This is premium users, free users are probably lucky to get 20kb.

All i read is hate mail from my surfers demanding other filehosts so long as it's not wupload since they are the same slow speeds.

Luckily i like watching my bookmarkers vanish day by day so for now i have stuck with fs and wu.

Not to worry though since there are promos coming, i can use those on the 1 surfer i'll have left and make a fortune.

Not true, filesonic always has good speed, atleast for me!

Was there any problem with download earnings on 2011-08-27? I got unusually low download earnings, so i'm curious if i really got so few downloads/earnings from it (earnings are about half the normal) or if it is some error. No biggie, just i would like to know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back