FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does remote upload from Wupload to Filesonic still work?

I cannot get it work, everytime it says "ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT Premium Error"

I checked my username & password and it's all correct.

Any help please.

Thanks

I have premium account, I upload files from RDP with ip: 11.11.11.11, and I get links download from my PC with IP 22.22.22.22, sometimes I need download something, and I will download from my RDP: 11.11.11.11
so what is happened with my account? Banned or not?

ftp very slow -.-

I have premium account, I upload files from RDP with ip: 11.11.11.11, and I get links download from my PC with IP 22.22.22.22, sometimes I need download something, and I will download from my RDP: 11.11.11.11
so what is happened with my account? Banned or not?

you only will be banned if you download from both IP's at the same time...

Does remote upload from Wupload to Filesonic still work?

I cannot get it work, everytime it says "ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT Premium Error"

I checked my username & password and it's all correct.

Any help please.

Thanks

Can you send me some links you're trying to upload? and pm me your username if you want me to try it through your account.
I have yet to recreate the error you received.

wtf is happening with site?
From USA, its here, it isnt, I get system error, when I try to log in...
From home, works normal.

What's the difference between USA and home may I ask? If your home isn't USA then where is it located?

ftp very slow -.-

My ftp upload speed sucks.. :facepalm:
Downloaded at 0.398 MB/s

There might be some fluctuation in between uploads as our upload queue is flooded. But all in all it should be going pretty fluently.

Yeah, the speed is to sucks
I cant reach 200 MB/s like yesterday :(
http://i25.lulzimg.com/ac6f97.png

ac6f97.png

What the hell is up with Filesonic Web & FTP Upload ? I set my pc last night to upload 4.5G's via Web Upload and wake up to see that it said "100 percent successful, but there's none of files are in my folder. Then i just tried FTP'ing 1G (2 Files), it finished and they don't show up. Jeez.. I thought Wupload was bad for transferring file, but it seems Filesonics sucks just as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back