FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Bonus! Hope more comes in the future!

BTW, I have a question, under My dashboard, there is a Premium referral link:<link>

If a user goes to this page & buys a premium, will I also get paid according to my account's payment plan?

Thanks! & More Power!

sVLj.png

processing more than 10 minutes. :(

can i suggest you to have a delete button in the remote upload section? I accidentally paste a lot of link, which i have a lready upload. but cleaning the list one by one. I wanted to help you save the resource, but no delete button?
I mean i want a way to delete the whole list...

I'm the only one getting files deleted imediatly after i finish uploading them?
This is kind of anoying, i even don't publish them anywhere and bang, deleted.

if they are .MKV, AVi, mpg, mp3 (all movies and voice, song formats) , system delete them BY DIGITAL SIGNATURE TECHNOLOGY in few minutes. Pack them

2-3 months ago, remote from megaupload were at light speed, I remember I could upload 1 tb in 2-3 hrs from MU, one problem was INVALID account bug. since then, remote is deadly slow from megaupload
even if no ınvalid account problem, I think servers are MORE LOADED than HELL

Last edited:
This is what i was thinking, on rapidshare a few months ago i had to do the same, and earlier i've pack a movie in two parts and upload with the single link together and "avi" one got deleted..Well, i guess is good that a solution exists after all.
Thanks for the reply

Hi Filesonic jake
I am the owner of the account backtolife8888@gmail.com. I was foolish to confuse the account number and email address so should not receive payment on 09/08/2011. This is the first time I paid it no experience. Help me pay the correct account wmtransfer: Z200235211519. Thank you very much!

I have let them know and if possible they'll correct it. Next time don't post your username/other information on the board; send me a PM.

Hi

I have a question.
I recently make one of my folder public.
So if i post the link for that folder, will someone know the parent of the folder?
Which is somehow managed to find my other folder and start reporting file?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back