FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can ı ru from filesonic to megaupload and megaupload to without problems? I am thinking buying megaupload premium just for remote upload.

Feature request: To be able to sort by upload date in file manager. Should be relatively easy, it would be handy to be able to see your most recently uploaded files at the top of the list!

You can sort by date, just go to your file manager, select "date" next to where it says "sort by" and then select "z-a" and it will show your most recently uploaded files first.

Can ı ru from filesonic to megaupload and megaupload to without problems? I am thinking buying megaupload premium just for remote upload.

Dont waste your money, RU will probably be disable soon on filesonic .
They forst dosable RU from filesonic,so I bought a filserve account last week, and now they blocked RU from fileserve.
Have also a megaupload premium, it worked before, but I tried again last week and not working. Rapidshare also isnt working .
So RU not possible from the most popular host.

Dont waste your money, RU will probably be disable soon on filesonic .
They forst dosable RU from filesonic,so I bought a filserve account last week, and now they blocked RU from fileserve.
Have also a megaupload premium, it worked before, but I tried again last week and not working. Rapidshare also isnt working .
So RU not possible from the most popular host.

Ok, i see thanks for info.

RU is working for me, using rapidleech.
With FileServe i have problem too, they blocked RU from FileSonic maybe that's the problem.
[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i20/30291d.png[/SLIDE]

maybe its me, but I can't find any link to change my plan. I checked everywhere
on settings page you can't see "Affiliate Information" section ? http://www.filesonic.com/user/settings
From "Payment Plan" you can change your plan..

I'm on elite, and i earned like 150$, is it now somehow possible to payout that money? Like switching on some other plan or so?
Give me advice.
you can request from Hish to switch to basic plans.. but you can not return to Elite plan again.. not allowed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back