FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion FSC is the safest at the moment as they have DMCA which removes files when wrote to, but they also have the Digital Fingerprint which MU and FS didnt have. I think FSC will be safe and people should stop posting here that think otherwise.

SAFE really ?? lol you are so naive
-Its almost impossible to upload files, they dont show up in our account
-Files that I uploaded long ago and never posted are being deleted
-Sales dropped by something like 80% for me since the past 72 hours, everyone is just waiting for the official close news , so nobody buys account
-Wupload = Filesonic, WU was just a remote upload tool for filesonic , they have same owner !!!! if they closed Wu , filesonic will follow same path, remember the Collaborated files ??? make all files free, so we dont earn money from uploads and affiliate program closed and FS will be in same situation as WU .

Really hope Im wrong but Im sure Im not.
Anyway, think we should better wait and see whats happening next and save our time working on uploads in the next days.

God... I hope the mods temporarily close this thread until filesonic staff comes online.

This is getting insane and people are going absolutely crazy, writing all sorts of cr*p, not even waiting for staff.

It's the WEEKEND!!! They're not here on weekends. Staff here was last online on FRIDAY! What's the big surprise in that?! It's like that every week & weekend.

God... I hope the mods temporarily close this thread until filesonic staff comes online.

This is getting insane and people are going absolutely crazy, writing all sorts of cr*p, not even waiting for staff.

It's the WEEKEND!!! They're not here on weekends. Staff here was last online on FRIDAY! What's the big surprise in that?! It's like that every week & weekend.

I so second that, practically nothing has happened to the filehosts but when you come to read the forum, the BS is flowing from every thread and it seems like all hosts have closed their business and ran off with the money... When it's obviously the weekend, not a working day and not a pay day either... What do you expect, the support guys sit here 24/7 to make you happy answering your irrelevant messages :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back