FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
download speed with filesonic premium account 150KB/sec.
i tested with rs premium account and the download speed is 1.7 MB/sec.
so there is no problem with my connection...

edit* i am downloading another filesonic file now and the speed is about 1.5 MB/sec, which means the first filesonic link is in a server which propably gives slow speed.

Last edited:
Still RU is not working...it seems that FS has poor support.. my earnings decreasing day by day..So please fix this problem..

Last edited:
1_1326517878.jpg

Still RU is not working...it seems that FS has poor support.. my earnings decreasing day by day..So please fix this problem..

One of the dumbest statements I've ever read!
Marco and Hish are around all day long and give support!

And if your earnings are decreasing day by day it's for sure not the fault of Fso. My earnings have btw increased by 40-50%.

LOl.. im too Filesonic lover.. and i still want FS.. But my problem is only RU..im complaining this since 15 days..Still my problem not solved yet..Because of RU problem i cannot post FS links.. so my earnings decreasing.. And im not Free User..I know FS has great support.. but in my case the support is very poor.

Your first post in this threads was two days ago, and you didn't even care to mentioned from which OCH you can't RU. So I'd say it's quite impossible to help you here with this lack of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back