FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
uprolly as I know both sites are other sites of fileserve and all 3 sites are blocking FSO
and FSO can not get files from there too (both way ticket) regularly and without problem.

shufol u still use bitshare :))) I love Mu too , if u have Mu u can find everything in google
if they are not bigger 5 gb :))

Hello,

I've been downloading with FileSonic without problems but I noticed that yesterday, and today without warning the web page Suspicious Activity IP Blocked shows up and everything being downloaded begins to be downloaded as a web page.

Eg. If the file there are ten 250 MB RAR files then Internet Download Manager will download all of them as HTML files. It will keep downloading all the files in the list as HTML files until the suspicious IP block thing goes away. This is an unfortunate behaviour, especially since I am using the newest Internet Download Manager, and I often leave my downloads unattended when I go to work.

My IP is udp://96.31.83.233/code.php (which is the same IP used by most premium users of use India Web Proxy a proxy software that enables downloads [given that our network provider issued downloads are inordinately expensive].

Kindly look at the filesizes of the files downloaded as HTML files because of the temporary IP block.

You may independently confirm this from web-tunnel.com and rectify the matter of this IP blocking, because it is making my life and experience of FileSonic unbearable.

Thanks.
Gordian

Hi,

Please open an affiliate ticket or PM to report IP blocks.

Best regards,
Hish

Now why do otherwise shows me differently in office csv export links in a format?

Everything is in cell A.... (name,ID,sales,URL)
Previously, it was in 4 cells (A,B,C,D)

This is bug?

85780447495903057313.png

Please check my account : --------

I haven't any downloads since yesterday! Please fix it.

Hi,
Don't post your e-mail address on the boards - if you absolutely must post something, make sure it's your User ID. It's best to open an affiliate ticket or send a PM.

You haven't had any downloads since yesterday because you are on PPS :)

Only sales are counted, not downloads.

Best regards,
Hish

We're sorry, you have reached your daily limit for uploads (Max uploads: 10 000 files / day)

why??? i remoteupload

Hi,
We have a 10,000 file limit every 24 hours for remote upload to discourage spam & scammers and to ensure that remote upload is not overloaded for the majority of our partners because 1 person has 10's of thousands of files in queue. It reduces strain on our servers.

There is no reason why you should need MORE than that in a day :)

Best regards,
Hish

Now why do otherwise shows me differently in office csv export links in a format?

This is bug?

85780447495903057313.png

Yes, and we're aware of it - it will be fixed shortly.

Hish

Last edited:
shufol, I bought 2 Mu account to be sure, cause if u put too many urls from same account
in FSo, they block it, I put urls from 1 mu account to FSO and 1 mu to WUpload
and then take files from WUP to fso. :)))

dungpro91, 10000 files per day ??? even if each file is 100 mbyte = 1 tb upload per day
if they are 400 mb = 4 tb per day ????holly molly

Dear Filesonic,

Could you tell me how can I use remote upload feature sucessfully. Previously I could use fileserve. So far every filehost to used to remote upload from just failed. Please tell me which is the best host with Filesonic like Wupload before?

Regards,

Hi,
Fileserve is known to block us, so remote uploading from them is never guaranteed.

We accept remote upload from 99.9% of all file hosts and sites, unless there is an issue like the above 8-)

Best regards,
Hish

This is bug?

85780447495903057313.png

This bug has been fixed :)

Give it a try!

Best regards,
Hish

Last edited:
May I asked,

Currently I am at 11 USD level of PPS fixed, if I change my plan to % Sales will I be at the bottom grade or same level as 11 PPS fixed?

Thanks

Are you on Elite of regular Fixed? If you are on Elite it resets and you start from the base grade.

If it is PPS, there are no levels or grades .

Best regards,
Hish

Last edited:
Are you on Elite of regular Fixed? If you are on Elite it resets and you start from the base grade.

If it is PPS, there are no levels or grades .

Best regards,
Hish

I'm regular, ah, ic....

Can I ask again,

If I'm from PPS Fixed then back to PPS, and then, back again to PPS Fixed, will it also be reset? or can continue from the grade where I left before?

Thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back