FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why miss me? Join me too? I do like the new interface but I would like the options where I have witnessed in the Old Interface for which I have given this. Moreover I am also one of the person who is suggesting to improve the FSC File Manager interface. :)

Hish / Marco - I am very glad to see the Expand/Collapse options but it seems there is something wrong with the font size and the alignment of the sub folders.

Marco - Please do take care of the suggested options which i have sent you over Ticket.

Forgot to mention that it is always good to see Playsonic on top of everything :) Hail FSC and it's crew.

Regards,
prathaprabhu

We're still tweaking the site and listening to the comments and suggestions of the users and our partners :)

Could you please open a ticket and attach a screenshot?

Thanks!

Best regards

Hish

Please view ticket :
Ticket #211205
I submitted a request for help by marco's advice, and they sent me requests,
And they asked me to send links to where I have posted my files, I did that .
but it was 3 days passed I have not received a reply.:facepalm::facepalm:

Hi,

Make sure in the future to open an Affiliate ticket, that way Marco or I will see it immediately and we can get it to the right person!

Best regards

Hish

Whow... :w00t:

Folders are collapsible... Click on the name to open, Click a little bit higher to close...

Great, Good, Functional Update...

Good things come to those who wait B-)

Best regards

Hish

Server 22 and 23 are down. Gives error.

Hi,

Please open an affiliate ticket and include some links from those servers.

Thanks!

Hish

its really worse for Remote upload.. im getting error msg for every link.. and now my PPD is decreasing day by day..no sales...no files..

Please open an affiliate ticket and include some links to test.

Hish

We're still tweaking the site and listening to the comments and suggestions of the users and our partners :)

Could you please open a ticket and attach a screenshot?

Thanks!

Best regards

Hish

Dear Hish,

I have already opened a ticket on this and attached the screenshot with my suggestions.

Request #205168

Regards,
prathaprabhu

today i just upgrade my account from 3 month pro membership
to life from my earnings =)
tR3Wi.jpg

this week i earn about 190$
thx hish :)

guys please tell me which filehost does the best remote upload job these day with filesonic ..because i have used oron and filepost ..but everytime i got the error. Error invalid account or broken plugin..whether i have premiums of both oron and filepost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back