FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Does The Download Part Of The Affiliate Statistics Get Updated ??
Yesterday I Tried Downloading One of My Files For Testing ...
And Still It Is Showing As Zero Downloads !!

To Hish

when i copy file, the new file's update time is still 0001-Nov-30 (create time is on Dec 26)
so is it normal? I will copy one more time tomorrow to make sure what's wrong

and FS system removing file according to update time or create time?

please fix the scroll down issue with Move/copy destination page, a lot of my files uploaded are staying @ root waiting to be moved to other folders.

same problem with Charles I wanted to report myself but he opened first this subject... So, please Filesonic fix the scroll down problem ...

i have a premium account of fileserve , and i am trying to do remote upload fileserve links into my filesonic account. but it is showing pending status. please help me.

Starting to like and get along with the new web interface. Business like usual, no issue's that I would report.

I think it is faster to work with than the prior layout. So thanks File Sonic
for that improvement.

Fileserve banned filesonic long time ago?
Strange, coz i've use RU from Fileserve on 23th December

And today is 5th day that RU doesn't work. Plz fix it.

Banned IP address

hi.

as stated in your reply. you told me that my IP have been abusing your system and can't be unblocked. i have a lifetime premium account. can you kindly advise me on what can be done? refund????

Ticket: 193925

Please explain me one thing, because I don't understand.

Free users tries to download a file. He enters to Filesonic page with download and he can see three options and download link. Let's assume he is interested in fast downloading so he wants to buy Premium account which will allow him to download fast. But.. Seeing all those plans he definitely will choose Collaboration, BUT.. he still can't download this file with maximum speed, right? Because he can do it as long as uploader set the files as a Collaborate, right? So isn't it that Filesonic cheats on users?

What for he buying Collaborate if he can't download the file as a Collaborate?

Yes, he can buy FS PRO, but as I said, after reading descriptions of each account, he'll choose Collaboration hoping that he will be able to download a file fast.

And FS PRO doesn't have big speeds, so please don't tell me that, servers are clogged very often and speeds are low very often..

Can someone explain it to me?

You totally miss the point regarding collaboration accounts.

Collaborations accounts can download the same as Pro accounts can.
Collaboration accounts is about how many GBs you can use to share 'free' files.

It has nothing to do with the downloading a collaboration account can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back