FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hum..... still havent been paid, which is weird....

it's the very first time my status shows as paid for about an hour and the money hasn't been sent to PayPal.....

I wonder what's wrong today.... :(

Dude . Create a ticket ...
When You Get Money Then Shout here :)

:) Thanks for you my friend,maybe I became a bit of Nagging,sorry for the inconvenience :'(,My payment came now,This was my first payment to filesonic.

Thanks Filesonic,Hish & Marco,and apologize for the inconvenience.

I wish you all the best!

Kliton!

Last edited:
Patience, Filesonic always pay in time.
There is a little delay with paypal, so what?
Wait a few minutes and check again.

Edit: Got payment a few seconds after that post, Thank you.

94124eb0b8.png

Thanks Hish & Marco just been Paid,

Also logged in to my account and seen that my Storage Used is 0 B

This was a lot higher than this, could you please tell me why this has happened?

All files are still in the file manager though so just wanted to ask if this is normal

hey can i remote upload from some account which is not mine ...and whose username and password on some random site..will it be allowed..will u not ban me for it

hey can i remote upload from some account which is not mine ...and whose username and password on some random site..will it be allowed..will u not ban me for it

This is not allowed. Think about it like this: how would you feel if your Filesonic account was hacked and shared?

Hish

Hello Hish !! yesterday Marco tell me will restore my old account to----> new account !
can you tell me when it done
thanks

Please be patient and he will respond to your ticket/PM soon with an update :)

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back