FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxxxxxxx) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 9999

Please Enter Captcha:

I keep getting this error, can't raise any ticket...
xxxxxxx is not my IP address.

This IP is not banned. In the future, please open an affiliate ticket, and please do not post your ticket # on the board.

Hish

Can't upload anything for the last few minutes, Is it only me?

Code:
Uploading to 
ERROR -  malformed
Could not connect to host
http://api.filesonic.com/upload?method=getUploadUrl&u=...

Last edited:
This is the only response i get from MARCO in 2 tickets:

• Hi,
    We will look into it and get back to you
    Best regards,
    Marco

This is not helping at all!!"Great" Support
Hish Please respond you to my tickets , i wrote FOR HISH!
Marco not helping at all!

Last edited:
can i ask why many acount's have benn banned in such a short time ?

We increased our Fraud Control team to keep watch over activity during the Holiday Feast promo which was a good investment because we've had an increase in fraud attempts trying to gain from the promo earnings!

Also people have been banned for illegal content (underage, rape & animal) which everybody should know we have ZERO tolerance for.

And there is a difference between banned accounts and banned IPs. IP bans are temporary and caused by multiple failed logins and can be solved by opening an affiliate ticket :)

Best regards,
Hish

We increased our Fraud Control team to keep watch over activity during the Holiday Feast promo which was a good investment because we've had an increase in fraud attempts trying to gain from the promo earnings!

Also people have been banned for illegal content (underage, rape & animal) which everybody should know we have ZERO tolerance for.

And there is a difference between banned accounts and banned IPs. IP bans are temporary and caused by multiple failed logins and can be solved by opening an affiliate ticket

hish And the friend who may be wrongly banned?
I am well aware that not to break the terms of service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back