FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please do not post your ticket numbers in here or they will be pushed to the end of the list :)

It wastes time when checking e-mails and the boards.

As long as you open an Affiliate ticket (not a Free or Premium ticket) then there is no need for you to post your ticket # here. Marco and I will get to them shortly :)

Hish

hi hish brother how can i contac with you
i need help with one issue pls

Open an affiliate ticket, please.

Hish

Hish is it safe to purchase premium from reseller...I mean if something goes wrong with purchase/dealer..shall I inform/complain to support team too or deal directly only with reseller I bought coupon ?...my payment option is alertpay..Paypal payment not available.
Is there any risk involve if I use my account on RDP...just for upload..I want to buy premium just to keep my file for longer period.

Yes, it is safe to buy from registered resellers:

http://www.filesonic.com/resellers/list

Issues can be sorted out directly with the resellers.

No, you shouldn't have any issues using an RDP, but if you do, please open an affiliate ticket.

Hish

that is my new account
Please Check SUbmit Ticket !! it very important with me !!my old account was banned because one people hate me
& that forum allowed for spammer

or you can PM marco about this !!

How i can contact with you !! this is my big problem !! if you can't re open my account !! please send me last payment !! & i'll work again with another account Filesonic
this is just misunderstand
thanks hish

hish please,what hapens to remote upload ?since 3 or 4 days cannot make remote of my files,i'm doing this by premium megaupload links,please solve this probléme.
thank you

How i can contact with you !! this is my big problem !! if you can't re open my account !! please send me last payment !! & i'll work again with another account Filesonic
this is just misunderstand
thanks hish

Greenday, what is the user ID of the other account?

Hish

@Hish How to resign from Elite Mebmership?
I wanna be normal affiliate member.

Regards

Please open an affiliate ticket asking for it

Hish

hish please,what hapens to remote upload ?since 3 or 4 days cannot make remote of my files,i'm doing this by premium megaupload links,please solve this probléme.
thank you

Hi

What is the error you get when trying?

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back