FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always give me a period of it! Otherwise, I do wait is not the answer ah ~ I want you to give me a reply, rather than ignore do not step on OK!

Filesonic cheated

Filesonic cheated my friend and me at Referral and I think they even cheated all uploaders and Referral the many plan . Yesterday my friend got 100 usd, but I got ref money only 5 usd from it ... We need an explain, and don't try to ask me and my friend account ID, cause you will make dirty work account. So I noticed all uploaders and guy here about this unfair play ! STOP PLAY DIRTY ! :))

these updates will ensure filesonic will be here in future also. also smart uploaders will adapt and survive, spammers ofcourse will vanish (thats good). imo filesonic is the best atm, best earnings/speed and everything.

oh yes, imo spammer is a "uploader" who has more than terabyte uploaded and cant even make 10$ in a day. all forums are full of same sh*t

2 days i loss 400 files :(

Filesonic cheated my friend and me at Referral and I think they even cheated all uploaders and Referral the many plan . Yesterday my friend got 100 usd, but I got ref money only 5 usd from it ... We need an explain, and don't try to ask me and my friend account ID, cause you will make dirty work account. So I noticed all uploaders and guy here about this unfair play ! STOP PLAY DIRTY ! :))

1st iys your 1st post
you cnt make any bad comments
2nd if you use elite
you can earn 5 usd only if your ref make 100 usd a day

XTlDN.jpg

First time I get complaint for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back