FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Happen Hish ? Digital Fingerprint or You trying to close Filesonic like Wupload.

50-70% Uploaded files deleted within 10 Minutes :(

I think now time to say, Bye Bye Filesonic!!!!

HELLO

please Hish add mixturecould.com

here

13233420981.jpg

you guys are worrying about dashboard and stats...????

chk below...Filesonic def will loose us

I am uploading and FSN is deleting...everyone chk your deleted files.. you will be shocked...

Please take note that a file which you uploaded has been disabled/deleted via a digital fingerprinting technology utilized by FileSonic to detect Copyrighted Works. The file in question has been identified as intellectual property belonging to a third party. If you are the owner of this content please file a counter notice (see http://www.filesonic.com/report-abuse) and send to legal@filesonic.com.
24c8208b63.jpg

^^ Lol nice one.

Smart of them to have promo going on and at the same time add all these Digital Printing stuff. But hey, I'm sure people will still jump on FSO (especially the new uploaders whose eager to make $$)

All I can think of is that in order for them not to be sued by MPAA or w/e they'd better have all these implemented.

But please FSO, fix your download speeds! I'm a premium member who can hardly download. I always have to restart most of my downloads due to connection "error".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back