FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are thiefs man dont believe them:) if u have a site and first u made a lot of sales and now less, then contact me, i have a good trick for u, stupid filesonic gays

Filesonic helpdesk is very very brilliant service :'(

if you have blocked the ip asks you to open a ticket:

But to open a ticker must be logged in, but if you're stuck you can not login:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Really brilliant!!!X-(

Hish please check request #160232

i have started to work with a new host already....:D sooner or later i will be change my host :) because of that stats and unavailable file problems...:'(

But to open a ticker must be logged in, but if you're stuck you can not login:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Really brilliant!!!X-(

when i try to open a new ticket the response is always same:X-(

Please contact one of our Affiliate Managers in the language of your choice for issues related to your stats, uploads and payment plans. They can be reached at the contact info below:

* English / French - skype: rome.filesonic.com or ICQ#: 611520433
* Russian - email: alex@filesonic.com, ICQ#: 608159450

Thank you,
FileSonic Helpdesk

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

File copying speed is way too slow, it takes ages for a copied file to show up.
Still get lots of 504.
Please work on this. I like the old days when filesonic is super fast, don't know if you guys plan to come back...

friends, if u belive they cheat you STOP SHARING at this moment. I did it and do not care anymore. Do not yell or cry or blah blah blah. Nobody cares your eyedrops here. Just stop sharing, I tried 3 months to recover sales and nothing changed.

when i try to open a new ticket the response is always same:X-(

Please contact one of our Affiliate Managers in the language of your choice for issues related to your stats, uploads and payment plans. They can be reached at the contact info below:

* English / French - skype: rome.filesonic.com or ICQ#: 611520433
* Russian - email: alex@filesonic.com, ICQ#: 608159450

Thank you,
FileSonic Helpdesk

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

This is because you don't choose "affiliate" as I mentioned !

If you don't , it goes to a customer support agent, which will ask you to contact an affiliate manager..

If you do choose "affiliate", then they come to me

Hish

Really brilliant!!!X-(

If it is your fault, next time don't freak out.

We got over 30 login failures from that IP and I investigated and YES, it was your email address that caused this IP to get banned.

I will unban it now. But fix things so it doesnt happen again

Hish

pls unban IP: 176.31.225.188

It is queued for unban.. Same reason as the previous post...

The email address that got so many login failures in a few seconds is

ck*******l@Hotmail.com

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back