FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Hish

plz see this ticket #160361.
i wandered why you are ignoring me ??

and tell me if i had get banded and made a new account is that ok or my new account 'll banded again .

plz any one tell me.

Hi Hish, I have one little request for you. I tried to do it via PM but it seems like there is no such possibility. My problem is that I changed my plan from PPD to PPS Fixed, but I did it accidentially. It wasn't on purpose :( I know that plan may be changed only once a week, but maybe there is a chance to recover it to former plan? I will be very grateful. I am not begging you, cause I know it's not fair, but just asking you politely.

If so, my ID is: 71006

Regards,
mkv20

hi Hish

plz see this ticket #160361.
i wandered why you are ignoring me ??

and tell me if i had get banded and made a new account is that ok or my new account 'll banded again .

plz any one tell me.

I never ignore anyone... Do your research next time before blaming me ;)

I replied to you and told you that #160361 is NOT a valid ticket.. Are you sure its FileSonic.com ? :P

Hish

Hi Hish, I have one little request for you. I tried to do it via PM but it seems like there is no such possibility. My problem is that I changed my plan from PPD to PPS Fixed, but I did it accidentially. It wasn't on purpose :( I know that plan may be changed only once a week, but maybe there is a chance to recover it to former plan? I will be very grateful. I am not begging you, cause I know it's not fair, but just asking you politely.

If so, my ID is: 71006

Regards,
mkv20

Hello

Please open an affiliate ticket

Hish

How exactly can I open this affiliate ticket? It should be done by Contact Us section? If so, I did it today morning, still no answer.

How exactly can I open this affiliate ticket? It should be done by Contact Us section? If so, I did it today morning, still no answer.

For sure you did not choose affiliate! If you did, i would have got it

Hish

HISH need help

Kindly check this #160968
this is my brother account

Wadibahi, when people ask me to check their ticket, i put it lowest priority.

The reason is, everytime someone opens a ticket, i get an email and everytime someone writes here, i also get an email. So it just slows things down.

I will check it once i finish the other tickets

Hish

84229537251738378025.jpg

Last edited:
today is supposed to be promo day but it's one of my lowest earning days as well. what a joke filesonic is becoming ..... Hish said everything is resolved but still encountering slow upload and download speeds with occasional 504 errors. keep this up and forum admins will start turning away from FS, it's down to you Hish on what should be done to restore this service to what it used to be

I have some small files (1 MB to 100 MB) and I see an option in "My Files" section about change this files into PREMIUM USERS ONLY, could someone tell me how can I change it, because I can´t find that clickable option, it only appears me

Size
11.08 MB
Password
No
Premium Only
No
Private file
No

Many thanks :)

Hi Hish, could you please help me with my question, I just looking about how to active a file "ONLY FOR PREMIUM USERS", cause my files are 1-100 MB, many thanks :)

ok Hish

see this ticket asap
http://helpdesk.filesonic.com/tickets/161019.

i 'll say my question again and plz tell me .!!
if i had get banded ,and made a new account and work on it ,you 'ill banned me again ?? or it's ok and this is must be done to work with u?

thanks for ur interested

If you are banned, it means we don't want you to work with us. If you open a new account, we will ban you again and again

Hish

Hi Hish, could you please help me with my question, I just looking about how to active a file "ONLY FOR PREMIUM USERS", cause my files are 1-100 MB, many thanks :)

Hi

Please open an affiliate ticket

Regards

Hish

stats are still incredibly bad. my daily earnings have dropped by 30-50%. i really hope filesonic doesn't follow wuploads example and turns into an unreliable crap host.

BadWolf, I promise that very soon we will be better than we ever were.

We always moved forward and we will not let server issues slow us down. We are still in the process of making major changes.

Best Regards

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back