FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Filesonic Hish;

I can't connect to the site from Taiwan? Everyday 1 or 2 hours Filesonic site goes down from here.. I can download any files with jdownloader, and i can upload files with filezilla, but i can't connect site to generate my download links for my new uploads when site is down. I hope you'll fix it.

Thank you!

Try using: Based on your location
Hostname (US): ftp.us.filesonic.com
or
Hostname (EU): ftp.eu.filesonic.com
Username: your email address that you registered your account
Password: your filesonic password

It should work fine.

Hish wants Tickets, not PMs (and certainly not both).

BTW: It is weekend - Hish has a life.
Thank for answer !
And BTW what is with that It is weekend - Hish has a life. ? [ironic]Wupload don't work on weekends ???Works for me !!! [/ironic] So what if it is a weekend !? Thay can't deal with that , they can't hire someone who can work on weedends ??? Please mate ! :facepalm:

They keep the site running on weekends.

They can not be bothered with answering lame users who needs support for the 5th time for some lame reason. (not hinting you should be one of those)

"I lost my password"
"I WAS HAxoRED"
"Why u delete my account - I am only sharing CP?!?!?!"
"Why did I not get paid? I had $12 on my account on fridayz!111"
etc.

Last edited:
They keep the site running on weekends.

They can not be bothered with answering lame users who needs support for the 5th time for some lame reason. (not hinting you should be one of those)

"I lost my password"
"I WAS HAxoRED"
"Why u delete my account - I am only sharing CP?!?!?!"
"Why did I not get paid? I had $12 on my account on fridayz!111"
etc.
every customer deserves answer ! they can not discriminate anyone !read my posts and than conclude ! i am glad you are not hiting on me , cause you do not have that right !
;)

why not?

host it's for lamers and he take money from lamers

then they must answer
agree !

Hi, I'm part of SVN member for rapidleech project here :

Code:
http://code.google.com/p/rapidleech/

I've investigate that the api for uploading have problem if our host is in area of filesonic extra domain, I've try to look & see the documentation but seems there's no problem with the official upload plugin code for rapidleech.

Is there any changes with api upload process? if yes please update the documentation in here:

Code:
http://api.filesonic.com/link

since I've pm MathieuB(official filesonic/wupload developer) but there's no reply so I'll try to fix that.

Regards

Ruud v.Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back